I can't think of anything positive to say!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Jean Lafitte, Nov 18, 2002.

1. Jean Lafitte

Jean Lafitte The Old Guard

So I just won't post anything substantive until I can think of something positive to say.

In the interim, I will be reading this forum closely, because we have a really nice group of people who post here from LSU as well as Alabama and Auburn Chuck. I'd like to read everybody's answers to these questions:

1) Do we need to upgrade our QB coach or other coaching staff positions on the offense ?

2) What are the problem areas you see for the Tigers and what do you think the coaches can do to address these problems so that we can win against Ole Miss and Arky?

3) What's your best guess for a game plan against Ole Miss and Arky?

Thanks.

Please write away. LSU folks and folks from other schools, don't be shy!

2. Dixie Darlin

Dixie Darlin Founding Member

Jean I hate to see you with that sad face! I knew you were lurking and wondering when you were gonna post! I think if LSU pressures Eli all day he will make mistakes. He doesn't perform well under pressure. Keep your head up the seasons not over yet! I'll be pulling for LSU on saturday! Good luck!

3. TIDE-HSV

TIDE-HSV Founding Member

Your talent is worlds above OM, and I think..

your staff will have the kids ready to play. OM is not in a position to be as disruptive to MR or RC, either one. BTW, I think RC is your man for the rest of the season. His passing mechanics are much sounder. He made a couple of green mistakes, but he's the better QB, JMHO.

4. BamaBaby

BamaBaby Freshman

Ric has a quick release I'll give him that but like HSV said he's still green and will need some time to find his niche. Randal has good heart and wants to win, those are not coached qualities and maybe if given a chance he'll prove to be the QB ya'll want.

An example is OU, Hybl has had good games and bad and ended up #2 with the blessing of the OU Nation. When White went down in our game you could about hear their collective gasp as the fan base watched their NC dreams go down with him.

But look at them now...

As for Ole Miss, Eli can't handle pressure - let James and Hunt loose on his receivers and he'll fold by the 2nd quarter. I loved watching those 2 all night - They are some great players.

BTW - hope ya don't mind if we steal that punt fake, WHAT a move that was!!