I can't wait to see

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by upsizin, Mar 31, 2006.

1. upsizin

upsizin Founding Member

BILL WALTON CRY!!!!!!! I HATE THAT GUY :angryfire :bball: :bball: :bball: :geauxtige :geauxtige

2. olVENICEdog

olVENICEdog Founding Member

Didn't one of his sons go to LSU and didn't he work w/Shaq @ LSU? Why would he cry? IM sure he would be happy if UCLA wins but I just don’t see him crying if they lose.

3. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

I loved Bill Walton as a college player and a pro ( He played with Pete for the Celtics at the very end of his career) but I have to admit some of the things he says leave me scratching my head. He says some really goofy things to put it mildly !!!

4. tigah4life

tigah4life Freshman

Yes,he sent his son Adam to LSU.Didn't play too much. I think Dale gave a scholly as a payback to Bill for working with Shaq as well as he had a son Luke coming out in another year and Dale was trying to land him. Btw,Bill didn't send any of his children to UCLA,so I really don't think he still that big of a supporter.

5. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

He was in the stands cheering them on during the Elite Eight.

6. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

Yeah, I saw that. He was singing along to one of their cheers/songs, too. I'd say he's a pretty big fan.

Perhaps he never pushed any of his sons to follow in his footsteps at UCLA?? Some kids don't want to attend the same school/program as their Hall of Fame dad...that's some big shoes to fill.

7. Draino13

Draino13 Founding Member

He never played with Pete! Bird played with Pete. Walton played in 1986 with the celtics.

8. blindside517

blindside517 Founding Member

i love listening to bill walton because everything he says is pretty much off the wall....the 60's really took a toll on him after awhile.