I did not know that this free site was not free anymore

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by DeafValleyBatnR, Sep 9, 2004.

1. Tiger Dabbs

Tiger Dabbs T.D.

Not yet...

2. SpringTiger

SpringTiger Founding Member

Wow, I've been gone for a while. The board's look is much different than I recall it being in January. I received an email from Brett a while back mentioning something about a donation. I didn't pay too much attention to it, and I didn't really care at the time as I hadn't been visiting the forum. Brett has really done a good job on this thing and it's great that a bunch of guys are supporting him - financially and otherwise.

Are you doing the fantasy thing this year? I can't remember what it was called, but I'm referring to the deal in which we "bought" players for each game and scored points based on the statistics. I enjoyed that, and I could see it being wide open this year, with all the new skill position players on offense and the QB situation.

LSU 51
    ASU 3

3. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

Yeah check out the best of ...fourm for the fantasy game

4. geauxscott

geauxscott Founding Member

yes we are doing TFL this year...

oh and DeafValleyBatnR there is one thing thats definetly not sugar coated.....YOU'RE AN IDIOT!! :po: :po:

5. SpringTiger

SpringTiger Founding Member

Okay, I'll look for it. I guess I'll hafta get in late and try and play catch up.

BTW, I was only off by two points on my prediction. I just didn't think Jackson would make that many PATs. :shock: