I don't believe the penalty count in SECCG

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tigerpub, Dec 1, 2007.

1. tigerpub

tigerpub Founding Member

I didn't see the final count. I do know it was something like LSU 10 and Tennessee NONE. Sorry, there is not effing way that we racked up that many and they got NONE:huh: , on ONE or whatever. Yes, we had the false starts, etc. But, they had NONE. I simply do not believe it. I truly believe the stripes get flag happy against us, because of our lack of discipline. Not sure, but maybe they concentrate much more stringingly on us as a result. Either way, Tennessee is famous for penalties and personal fouls. The stupid LSU mistakes are infuriating, no doubt.

2. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

...and we got lucky on a couple of non-calls. Zenon with the hands on the back for a no call was nice to have.

3. Bayou Bengal11

Bayou Bengal11 ~Orlando Tiger Coonass~

4. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

Check the LSU/Bama game, same ref that smirked and almost chuckled everytime he called a penalty on LSU.

5. s0tiger

s0tiger Freshman

There was an obvious one in the 2nd half when the Tenn player took his helmet off then put it back on real quick with a ref looking right at him. Should have been 15 right there.

I saw us get away with a hold on a K Williams run for good yards and the other play mentioned. I don't believe that the teams we play always played their cleanest games against us, but if you don't want to let the refs decide the game then dominate it so they can't (even then they will get you from time to time).