I feel Dirty

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tigerintn, Sep 28, 2007.

1. tigerintn

tigerintn Founding Member

I need to get a confession off my chest.

I live here in Atlanta. My neighbor called me a couple days ago proudly announcing that he had a couple 50 yard line seats for the UGA - Ole Miss game this weekend, and invited me. Being starved for live college football, I accepted the invitation, which includes leaving early for tailgating.

I have never been to Athens, but I hear it's a great gameday experience. That does not prevent me from feeling like the sneaky neighbor trying to slip out of the house before the husband gets home.

How wrong is this?

1 person likes this.
  2. Atreus21

Atreus21 Founding Member

Pray remember the following:

TF doesn't stand only for Tigerforums. It also stands for Tarred and Feathered.

:)

1 person likes this.
  3. aztiger

aztiger Missing Crawfish & LSU

I went their for the LSU/YGA game a few years ago and it is a great place to watch College Football. I liked it better than Tennessee. (Although we beat Tennessee and lost to UGA) As for as atmosphere, only Tiger Stadium can beat it. Enjoy and just get use to Go DAWGS, and guys wearing rediculous red pants.:hihi:

4. tigerdro

tigerdro GEAUX TIGERS!

well...are you going to support those teams or are you going to spy on them for TF?

answer honestly. THEY are watching you. THEY hear everything. THEY will know if you're a closet rebel dawg.

5. jimbeaux

jimbeaux "Have a Great Day"

As if you didnt get enough ribbing from Dawg fans at work...now you're going to their Turf. I cant walk anywhere in ATL in my P&G without being barked at.

Better you than me:hihi:

1 person likes this.
  6. wjray

wjray .-.. ..- -.- .

You feel dirty? I spent good chunks of Monday and Tuesday scoring Florida :po: /Auburn :angryfire tickets for my computer challenged boss. It was so bad Monday that I had to take a shower as soon as I got home. :lol: :lol:

1 person likes this.
  7. NELA_Tigerfan

NELA_Tigerfan When's kickoff?

Not wrong if you wear purple and gold.:lsup:

8. lsuk

lsuk Founding Member

I also have a confession. My wife is a graduate of Texas A&M. A few years back she had tickets to a game they played against Oklahoma. I think it was in 2002. Well A&M upset Oklahoma(who was ranked #1). It was a fun experience. But LSU had a game at the same time. I didnt think it was a big deal beause LSU was playing Kentucky. Needless to say I missed the Blue Grass Miracle. I think t was probably a little less stressful that way anyways. Every since, we have gone to an A&M game on an LSU buy week. Ill never make that mistake again.

1 person likes this.
  9. Mike in Memphis

Mike in Memphis Old Tiger

Athens is a great town and a great game day experience.
    Look at it this way, your in Athens watching two SEC teams play between the hedges, or as the late and great Charlie Mac would say "behind the bushes".
    Have a great time and enjoy.

:thumb:

10. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

If so, I heard Bill Belichick can give you a good deal on some equipment. Enjoy the game ... woof, woof.