I feel Dirty

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tigerintn, Sep 28, 2007.

1. tigerintn

tigerintn Founding Member

OK, I'm feeling better now.

To be fair to UGA, I am pulling for them as Ole Piss is a hated rival and in the West.

You have me a little concerned, as my justification for missing the Tulane game was that it was not going to be a good game.

2. LSUgirlinTx

LSUgirlinTx Is it game time yet?

I'll second that. I'd at least wear a LSU! hat.

3. TigerBill661

TigerBill661 Life is Good

Not exactly on point, but . . .

Early in the season last year, I was sitting in a bar (imagine that :) ) in Murfreesboro in my LSU gear when the guy next to me offered to sell me his season tickets for the LSU v. TN game in Neyland stadium (TN was off to a slow start). I deferred and got his phone #.

After talking to my wife, we decided that the "fun" factor would be deminished in the middle of the home team fans, so we did not go. Based on the last minute win in the game, and the rage those fans must have felt, I have not regretted my decision. I was celebrating in my den with some Tide fan friends, who despise the Vols more than I do - and that is a lot.

Have fun at the game - but be careful. IMHO - You do not stop being a Tiger fan - EVER!!!!!!!!!!! :geauxtige

4. tigerintn

tigerintn Founding Member

I'll second your advice here (by the way, my hometown is Decherd). Now that I am married and all, I will not go to an away LSU game unless I can sit in the LSU section.

5. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West

I also have a confession, I sometimes pee sitting down.

J/K

Go and have a good time, I want to experience as many gameday experiences as possible, but as someone said, at least wear some purple and gold.

6. lsuk

lsuk Founding Member

I think you are safe on this one. If this is a game that requires a hail mary pass then I dont think you would want to see it anyways.

7. tygertail

tygertail Founding Member

Don't feel bad. I am interviewing for a job at UF right now.

1 person likes this.
  8. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

Athens is a nice little college town, and Sanford is a fairly nice stadium. It's definitely unique, and worth the experience.

There's nothing wrong with going to another CFB game, even if it conflicts with LSU, as long as LSU is playing a D-II school like Tulane.

My wife wants to go to an Aggie game this year, and my wonderful luck is that it's on 10/27...an LSU OFF WEEK! Hopefully it will be under 150 degrees in late October in the convection oven of Kyle Field.

9. eL eS shU

eL eS shU Founding Member

im an architecture major at LSU. I am seriously contemplating transferring over to the west coast for a semester or two.
    LSU does a study abroad and also works with schools around the country. Unfortunately USC is a program that LSU works with, and they have a very good Architecture school. :eek:

could i possibly do that without thinking i sold my soul to the devil:confused:

10. khounba

khounba Founding Member

I have a friend that graduated from Auburn in architecture. If you don't want to go that far and don't mind selling your soul to the devil it's a pretty good program. He now works in Arizona making pretty good $$.