I feel Dirty

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tigerintn, Sep 28, 2007.

1. eL eS shU

eL eS shU Founding Member

Nah.. just could NOT see myself living in Alabama. I would loooooose my mind!! and that goes for MS as well.

besides that, i really want to get out to the west coast for a while. There is some awsome architecture. I love very modern and contemporary. There in lies the problem.

1 person likes this.
  2. lsuk

lsuk Founding Member

Im going to the same game. Luckily we have tickets in the only small portion of the stadium that has shade. Good to know I wont be the only Tiger fan there.

3. geauxscott

geauxscott Founding Member

EXACTLY...... as long as you go in your LSU gear its perfectly acceptable..... and even encouraged!

I went to the AU/UF game in Auburn last year decked out in purple and gold.....it was fun!!!

4. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

<-------im there now

went to OkSt game. my first UGA game. nice atmosphere. first SEC game in years and beat the crap out of the famed atmosphere of Autzen (was previouly in Portland for 5 yrs.)

evidently, the tailgaiting atmosphere here has changed a lot. theyre enforcing rules and creating areas where certain activites are prohibited--drinking, cooking, smoking. so you may have to search for your crowd.

i find surprisingly few UGA fans here. obviously there are a lot, but if you take away the students its about 50% UGA and 50% everything else. lotsa transplants. i guess its the university.

5. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

Georgia a great place to see a game. It is like most SEC schools and they have good fans. But those damn dog barks will get old so quick you may wish you were listening to Rocky Top.

My confession. Out of one of my windows I can see inside Bryant Denny Stadium and if I go to the other side of my porch in the afternoon I can very easily hear Saban make kids cry.

6. Swerved

Swerved It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.

It's not wrong.. You just have to go wearing LSU gear, then you're allowed.