I feel safer...

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex_B, Apr 13, 2011.

1. Rex_B

Rex_B Geaux Time

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWExPhyPeZw]YouTube - POLICE STATE 2011: 6 year old girl groped then drug tested by TSA[/ame]

Pathetic that any of us put up with this chit.

2. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

the lefts demonizing of profiling causes this. You can't look at a young male of middle eastern decent and say " let's check him out" even though almost all terrorist attacks come from young males of middle eastern decent. Political correctness has taken over from common sence.

3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Always the left's fault huh? Bet we caused 9/11 and the Japanese Tsunami too didn't we. Maybe the police should start pulling over white people and investigating them for serial killings, and bank fraud, and ponzi schemes, since we are talking about profiling.

4. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

So many six year old girls and old fat ladies in wheelchairs have caused terrorist attacks huh? No , not terrorist acts it's man made disasters as our great homeland sec called it. How f'in stupid to take away law inforcement's best tool. Isreal doesn't strip search people at random or pat down little girls. They don't have their planes highjacked because they search the people they feel need searching without the f'in stupid handcuffs the cops in America have. You are crazy to think it's bad to do good police work. So you let the Arab that's 20 years old with no luggage get on a plane without checking him out because of profiling and search the little kid. Political correctness in this case is a ploy by the left to appeal to minorities. If it's not that's sure what it looks like to me. It's just soooo bad to check every person that looks suspicious. Let's randomly check every so many people and let the main class of people that are doing the terrorist acts walk by because of an artifical political correctness not to hurt someone's feelings. If there is another major attack on the U. S. and it could have been prevented if not for political correctness the backlash at the ballot box will make the elections of 2010 look pale in comparison.

5. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Give me a friggin' break. Political correctness is not a liberal issue it exists on the right as well. Your case is full of holes. The TSA was created by a Republican administration, you know. "Liberals" did not write the rules.

It is sad the lengths you will go to to blame every problem you can imagine on "liberals".

6. Bud Lee

Bud Lee Call me buttercup

I take it you didn't live in BR during the serial killings a few years back,
    because they were pulling over anyone that fit their profile of a “white male driving a white truck” so they could collect their DNA.

7. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

He does have a point. It's not conservatives who object to profiling young men of middle eastern descent.

8. Bud Lee

For the record, I’m all about racial profiling (no matter the race) as long as the folks that are doing the profiling don’t get so stubborn that they won’t break the profile to allow for another suspect. During the BR serial killer man hunt, every official from St. Francisville called the hotline and said to look into D. Todd Lee and it wasn’t until dude ran his mouth in a bar that they started to listen because he didn’t fit the profile.

Now, back to the original post, why the frick is TSA randomly drug testing people after the pat down?

9. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

TSA does not test for drugs. It's possible they are referring to the explosive trace detection test that can detect the smallest traces of explosives.

10. Bud Lee

OIC...I'm good with them doing that. Maybe here they could of let the little girl slid though.