I feel safer...

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex_B, Apr 13, 2011.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I would be against that also, but all the same, I didn't know that happened.

2. LaSalleAve

FIFY

regardless, the little girl shouldn't have been patted.

3. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

There was a lot of news coverage of it, and they interviewed a lot of the white dudes. None that I saw had a problem with it. They were doing whatever they could to help the authorities narrow down the pool of suspects so that they could find the serial killer.

4. Bud Lee

Bud Lee Call me buttercup

I did not either until I talked to the public defender that handled Todd Lee’s (not to be confused with Bud Lee) case. He said there was a couple of men thinking about suing over it but it calmed down. My problem with it is I see the random swabbing of DNA to be a complete invasion of privacy, if they caught the serial killer I doubt the evidence gathered would stand to the scrutiny applied.

As a driver of a white truck, I would of complied with everything but the DNA swab, but that just me. Probably would of gotten tazed.

5. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

With that cheesy facial hair you sport, you do kinda have that serial killer look workin for ya.

6. Bud Lee

Hater

7. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

which again, is something i know about. it will test positive for glycerin (found in lotions) residue if it builds up on something instead of soaking into the skin, or nitrates (which can be found in fertilizer residue, so wash well before flying if you've been fertilizing the tomatoes). they take that shyt VERY seriously.

8. Bud Lee

So no spanking the monkey with cheap lotion hours before you board...

9. LaSalleAve

I remember the Todd Lee case, wasn't he dropping off bodies in Whiskey Bay? And I agree, I wouldn't have been down with the DNA swab either.

To me, a middle eastern guy with no luggage looking shady isn't profiling, just like if a white guy, or mexican, or anyone boarding with no luggage, and looking shady wouldn't bother me either. Especially if they purchased a 1 way ticket. I don't consider that profiling. And pulling over a 6 year old girl,
    "just to be fair and equal" is bullchit.

10. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

Bet they wouldn't have patted down the Muslim woman wearing the horse blanket. That would be offencive to the religon of peace and love. Someone in a Muslim country would have had their head cut off for it and the lawyers of the ACLU would take the person that patted her down to court for infringing on her rights. They are all so pathitic.