I find it interesting...

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by TigerEducated, Sep 24, 2003.

1. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

That those who dared to pose questions about my choice for Governor-when they were answered-went suddenly quiet...

Surely, I'm not this antisocial....Surely, you all didn't go to Saudi Arabia and get arrested, charged, and convicted of stealing an orange, thereby getting your hand chopped off.....Surely, you all didn't just boycott the topic...

What must it be?

Could it be that it's hard to poke holes in the fact a man turned around a budget chronically mired in red ink from a deficit to a surplus, to the tune of a half billion dollars (hundreds of million in the hole to hundreds of millions in the black)?

Could it be that it's hard to argue the thought that everyone along the stops of Republican Administration from Louisiana to DC has put this man in charge of policy making and policy direction, from Foster to Breaux to Bush? Wait, no....Not DEMOCRAT John Breaux, eh? That must mean that respected Beltway Democrats (and even the Cajun Congressman Breaux) must have seen his merit, too!

Could it be that it's difficult to pick on the education of a product of Louisiana Public Schools, who went on to an Ivy League Education, and a post graduate degree from Oxford, who was a Rhodes Scholar?

Could it be that NO candidate in the field can muster a comparable track record of accomplishments, in such a short time, on such a grand (ie-IMMENSELY EFFECTIVE) scale?

I'd love to see why anyone would vote against him, other than the bubble headed idea that his Political Party must make him an infidel or the Anti-Christ or one of the 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse...

2. JD

JD Founding Member

Those who dared? OOOOH, it takes so much guts to cross tiger educated.

I couldn't log on last night, nimrod.

3. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

You also can't read...and you also have a vivid imagination...having twice accused me of voting for and supporting Terrell...

I voted Landrieu, and you can ask ikoikoiko over here, I went up against him tooth and nail defending her and her candidacy in the face of "The perennial candidate without a brain" Suzanne Haik Terrell...

I think Terrell is a snake, I think she backstabbed behind the scenes and went behind the backs of the public to break a promise she made as Commissioner of Elections...She tried to undo the abolishment of the office that she vowed to support if elected.

Because I like Landrieu doesn't mean it's not a fact that Fields deliverered the election for her...

Because I find Cleo Fields a snake, and a prevaricator, and a man who has perversed the political process in the state, does not mean I didn't vote for Landrieu..

Because you can't read, and you've tried to make up TWICE now that I voted for and/or supported Terrell...I'll call you out now...

SHOW ME WHERE I SAID IT...THEN ASK IKOIKOIKO WHO I HOWLED FOR IN THE SENATORIAL ELECTION.

Registered Independent allows me to do the unthinkable to you...Rail against a system I find perversed, yet participate in it and envoke my Constitutional Rights to participate in the political process, sir...

The challenge has been made...Either admit you have made up the Terrell support charge and thrown it TWICE with no basis, backing, and in the face of obvious proof to the contrary, or just drift back into the woodwork from whence you came...