I had a Democrat tell me.

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by DeafValleyBatnR, Feb 14, 2004.

1. M.O.M

M.O.M Founding Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I had a Democrat tell me.

My apologies for interfering in your feud.
    I've seen a couple of JD's posts and he's obviously a poster who believes if you oppose racial preferences you also favor lynching.
    If you don't see anything wrong with a prayer before a football game you are in favor also of the Taliban.
    I don't know about all of these other allegations you and he are playing tit-for-tat with, I look forward to hearing more details as I guess you are as well.

2. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

Re: Re: Re: I had a Democrat tell me.

I suppose you approve of Clinton and the Reno Justice department, power at any cost.

Waco
    Vince Foster
    Elian Gonzalez deal..

I was ashamed to be an American during those ordeals.

could've grabbed Osama when he had the chance and 9/11
    would've never happened.

To show you how crooked the whole Elian Gonzalez deal was
    none other than Clintons attorney represented the boys father.

Did they really have to go in guns drawn and pointed at a innocent family?

Anyone that takes up for Clinton makes me sick and just as filthy
    as he is.

Some of the things that happened under his watch sounds alot
    like Saddams regime or Nazi Germany.

God help us if Hillary somehow ever gets elected.

3. Bestbank Tiger

Bestbank Tiger Founding Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: I had a Democrat tell me.

I've never been ashamed to be an American and never will be.

1 person likes this.
  4. CottonBowl'66

CottonBowl'66 Founding Member

I am ashamed that Sourdoughman is an American. :) :) :)

1 person likes this.
  5. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

I am proud sourdough man is an american.
    signed the Anti-cottonbowl.

you know what amazes me, is where do these idiots come from? is there a fat woman somewhere that keeps gettin preg, by some mass murderer having liberal babies so that eventually the stench of the "anything" goes laws on the books will smell up the earth so bad it will reach the very doors of heaven? Where do these "modern" thinking civilization ending idealist come from? do they just ooze up out of the ground to "post" on forums and on election days? do they seep out of the woodwork for the Gay marches and Rallies for gun control? Where are they? How do they come to their beliefs? Propaganda? I know all my neighbors are normal or are they? makes you wonder, I guess I'm just naive like that, I assumed ALL tiger fans were normal constitution defending americans. man what an eye opener.

6. CottonBowl'66

It is amazing that since I despise that worthless piece of refuse in the White House and consider Bush's Iraqi War not only a sin against the spirit of America, but a huge national mistake, that people assume they know everything else about you.

7. CottonBowl'66

MOM, Clinton was impeached in an attempted political coup, pure and simple.

8. LSUDieHard

LSUDieHard Founding Member

And yet in another thread you call me a "liar" when you don't know the first thing about me. I visit a couple of other "political" message boards and they are hardcore liberal. I am the token Christian/conservative. They espouse much of the same ideology as you CB66, yet without the vile, negative attitude you exhibit. They actually argue a position backed up with tangible events/opinions rather than engage in juvenile name-calling. I am still waiting for you to intelligently argue your position. You just throw something out there and then call anyone who disagrees with you a liar, fascist, racist, whatever never backing up your position with facts or reason.

I realize that part of your schtick is to hide in anonymity and be as nasty as you can be in order to shock and/or generate a reaction. No doubt you giggle with glee everytime someone takes your childish bait. Just want you to know that you don't bother me- I know your kind. You are nothing new; I've seen plenty of 12-year olds on daddy's computer that act the same way. You are just the basic internet troglodyte seeking to cause trouble on the net that you are not man enough to attempt in the flesh.

9. LSUDieHard

LSUDieHard Founding Member

"MOM, Clinton was impeached in an attempted political coup, pure and simple."

Back it up with facts. I'm "assuming" that had Clinton been convicted in the Senate that Gore would have become Prez so in what way was it a political coup? Explain your position.

1 person likes this.
  10. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

Was JFK sending troops to Vietnam a sin and national mistake?

Was Clinton sending a few troops to Somolia a sin and a huge national mistake?