I hate the offseason because . . .

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by wjray, Feb 17, 2014.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Why? Does it look like someone hit her in the ass with a sack of nickels?

2. b_leblanc

b_leblanc That's just my game...

You could say that. Also her thighs and the back of her legs. It isn't quite as bad as the popular moose knuckle picture but you get the idea.

3. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

The offseason is truly the dead season. I feel more alive during football season. This time of year sucks--hard.

4. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

Eh, on the bright side, I sure as hell get a lot more shit done. I barely use the internet on the weekends now (except for Spotify, Amazon, etc.), which is a good thing, and I definitely spend less time in front of the tube. I try to make the most of it.

Cajun Sensation likes this.
  5. tigerchick46

tigerchick46 Quick Learner

I definitely get more done too, seems I always exercise more and drink less when it's not football season...... football, eating, boozing and sleeping it all off just goes so well together.

6. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

Yep. Plus, with the weather warming up, I've been finding reasons to be outside. I spent over 3hrs on Monday (a holiday for my company) ridding my front yard of the sea of leaves that had been covering it for the past several months. That's in addition to the hours and hours that I've spent wrangling those SOBs from my backyard & pool already this winter. Didn't care...it was nice & I wasn't going to spend the day inside.

7. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

This is true. I might actually socialize more now. For instance, a former student invited me to her wedding this weekend. During football season, I might've RSVP'd like, are you kidding me?

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

The Lastros should spend some money. Last year there were something like 20 major league players who made more for one year than the entire Houston roster.

9. lsu99

lsu99 whashappenin

I think they are trying to get their regional TV deal done so that they can afford free agents when they are closer to being able to compete (probably next year). There are a lot of interesting prospects though.

10. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

lol at the Astros competing next year