I hate this time of the year.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Ch0sn0ne, May 4, 2006.

1. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

It has. And if not for Shaq, I wouldn't really watch it at all. The only NBA games I tend to watch are usually games that Miami is playing...

2. Hawker45

Hawker45 Founding Member

Pro Basketball: A sport which employs a ball to create the same excitement and anticpation of the outcome as seen in professional wrestling.

3. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

Actually, I think the NBA has come a long way in the past few years. The game has gotten to be much more than just the wrestling matches they had become and the proliferation recently of good, young players who can shoot, play the game the way it is supposed to played has helped IMO.

I do not think it is back to the level of play when Bird and Magic and all those guys were playing, but it's better than what it was a few years ago.

4. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

I think the general response on this board would think that this is sarcasm. :yelwink2:

Fortunately, the NBA playoffs last half the year, so there is always something to watch when I'm bored.

5. JayB

JayB Never Forget 31

I tend to agree with you... At least the "best player" in league is a pretty even-keeled and level-headed guy in Lebron James... There could be a lot more thuggish players in his position.

6. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

118 days, 21 hours, 46 min, 08 sec.