I HATE TULANE!!!!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUterrill, Sep 20, 2006.

1. LSUterrill

LSUterrill Founding Member

Hey everyone... I have 1 thing to say this morning........

I HATE TULANE!!!!!!!!!! I HATE TULANE AND ALL OF THEIR FANS AND SUPPORTERS!!!!!! Almost as much as they hate us....

Crush them Tigers!!!!!

:helmet: :tigerhead :geauxtige :eek:ldskule: :lsup: LSU!

2. lsufaninmiss

lsufaninmiss GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am glad you got that off your chest this morning:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:geauxtige :geauxtige :geauxtige :geauxtige :geauxtige

3. LSUterrill

I'm hoping for the a huge blow out early... I'd love to see Perrilloux, K. Williams, C. Scott, and several other younger guys get plenty of playing time....

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!

P.S. Did I mention how much I hate Tulane and that I would never cheer for their football team no matter what, during my lifetime..??? I thought I did...

:helmet: :tigerhead :geauxtige :eek:ldskule: :lsup: LSU! :hihi: :lol:

4. lsufaninmiss

lsufaninmiss GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I think I remember reading how much you hate Tulane.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think you hate Tulane as much as I hate :eek:lefire:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

5. dothantiger

dothantiger Founding Member

I don't necessarily "hate" Tulane simply because they're another La. school. I try to pull for La. schools when ever I can. Actually, a Tulane game in the Superdome was the first ever "real" football game I attended when I was a kid. It was also the first time I was ever inside the Superdome. I remember how excited I was.

Now that I got that out, I feel extremely sorry for the Greenies. The Tigers are gonna sandbag that wave all the way back to Nola!!! To hell with Tulane!!!!

6. khounba

khounba Founding Member

I hate Tulane too. But I hate them even more this year after having to be subjected to that horrible Wizard of Oz commercial that they play over and over and over again on CST. "There's no place like home". I hope they realize a little girl in red sparkly shoes coined that phrase. I'm happy for them to play in the dome again too, but get a better advertisement. :sob:

7. Jubilee Dunbar

Jubilee Dunbar Freshman

Not possible. Their whole existence is devoted to hating LSU. They have virtually no fans, but the "LSU haters" show up at all LSU events. They fully realize that their ridiculously priced tuition is a f*cking joke and so they need something to b(tch and moan about. Since most of them have LSU bosses, who paid 1/100th of what they paid for an education that is a joke, they choose to vent all their life's frustrations on LSU.

:lsup:LSU!:lsup:LSU!:lsup:LSU!

8. Bengal Buddy

Bengal Buddy Founding Member

Hopefully this will be another game where we play a lot of secondaries - especially Perrilloux, Scott and K. Williams. We need to use the next two games to work on our ground game which means sharpening the offensive line. On numerous occassions during the Auburn game we were a block away from gaining good yardage. Also, we are still making too many penalties. This is something else we have to work on.

9. dothantiger

dothantiger Founding Member

Could Tulane come into TS and pull the unthinkable? I highly doubt it, but anything is possible. Most Tulane posts I'm reading across the net is predicting a blow out by LSU, however, there are a few postings I'm reading that are saying LSU is stunned by their loss at Auburn and are overlooking Tulane.

Let's not forget November, 1982 when Tulane came into Tiger Stadium facing a #7 LSU team and shocked them by winning 31-28. It could always happen but it's damn near impossible to happen Saturday.

10. LSUterrill

I agree with you guys.. Great post Jubilee Dunbar.. You hit the nail on the head... Bengal Buddy, agree with you. We need to put them away early so these other guys can get a little more playing time... dothantiger, I think none of us LSU faithful will never forget that horrible night in Tiger Stadium in 1982. I have always prayed that something that horrible would never happen again... Who knows maybe LSU was looking past Auburn towards Tulane.. LOL!!!!! That's a joke guys.. :lol: no one flip out on me...

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!! CRUSH THE WEENIES!!!!!

I HATE TULANE!!!!!

:helmet: :tigerhead :geauxtige :eek:ldskule: :lsup: LSU!