I Hate:

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by Bengal B, Jul 8, 2018.

1. MikeInLa

MikeInLa Founding Member

It's ok @Bengal B LOL
    It's a difficult image to get out of your head now isn't it? Even though its photoshopped. :D

2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

If you reverse photoshop her head off, because that is the only way she got her ugly mug on that body

MikeInLa and Bengal B like this.
  3. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Notice the low hanging fruit at fifty? :D

4. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Does this mean we can officially make this another unofficial boob thread? :D

KyleK and shane0911 like this.
  5. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Hate is a strong word....tends to take up a lot of time and energy. However, a lot of my irritants are grocery store related.

Don't get in the quick check-15 item line when you have 20+. Then smile and act like it's no big deal when you get mean-mugged.
    Have your method of payment ready to go. Why do dipshits only start digging through their purse AFTER the checker is done? If you are next in line and you forgot something....get the fuck out of line to get it. Why do people expect everyone else to wait while you sprint through the store to get your item? If you don't trust the checker or the total, step away from the register to peruse your receipt, and then go to the manager to get it fixed. Why do people want to go over every item with the facking cashier?

My biggest irritant? The checker is checking, the people in line are waiting, there is no bagger....and your ass is standing there doing nothing except waiting for the checker to bag your shit. Bag it your damn self! Laziness is one of the worst traits to have IMO.

Winston1, LSUTiga and CajunlostinCali like this.
  6. shane0911

Any thread can become a boon thread at any time. Just no dudes

Bengal B likes this.
  7. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

What's a boon?

I looked it up....a thing that is helpful or beneficial/a favor or request. Dudes without shirts are helpful and beneficial to me, therefore I reject your partiality and nefarious policy. I may have to sue.

dachsie likes this.
  8. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I'd like to add idiots who take 5 minutes at a McDonald drive thru. The fucking line items RARELY change. Have an idea what you want before you stop at the speaker. And after you get your food, get the hell out and don't be fumbling around for shit in your car.

uscvball and Winston1 like this.
  9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Most grocery stores have a bag rack behond the counter and the cashier bads them as she is scanning the items so it's not really possibly to bag them yourself.

I hate the old ladies who wait until everything you rung up and then start searching through their purse cor coupons, which the cashier then has to scam. Those old coupon ladies ALWAYS pay with a check, which they search through their puse again to find.

Who in the hell writes checks anymore? Wilma Flintstone?

10. shane0911

Boob you boob!

Sue Samsung for their stupid auto correct