I Hate:

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by Bengal B, Jul 8, 2018.

1. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

Sounds like you need to do grocery pickup. Lol. I haven't done that yet but my friend does because she hates shopping. Lol

LSUTiga likes this.
  2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Don't all women love to shop?

3. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

Nope.

uscvball likes this.
  4. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Say what? I didn't start a thread about hate. I saw other posters talk about their "hates". So why do I need the adjustment? I participated, in a lively fashion, and my attitude is just fine.
    I've thought about it. Ralph's has that Click List where you can purchase online, reserve a time for pick up and you don't have to get out of the car. The drawbacks IMO, are that the app has required updates and I often use cash because I don't need all my shopping items being transmitted to other companies, etc. I'd be more likely if I only shopped one store but like most of the peeps I know, I shop several stores. Ralphs, Costco, Trader Joe's, Sprouts.
    No, and hell no. Malls are created for spawn.

5. MikeInLa

MikeInLa Founding Member

I hate when you find a particular something you like at Walmart and you buy it every week or whatever, then they suddenly stop selling it. For example... I use a Keurig for my coffee now. And I found that I really like the Eight O-Clock Italian Roast k-cups. I got them every time we went grocery shopping for months. Then, POOF. Gone.

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I hate when my wife tells me how much money she spends after she divides that number by 2.

BAY0U BENGAL likes this.
  7. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

how could be from La and not drink community coffee?

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

They do that at all stores, not just Walmart. I hate going to Walmart. I won't go there unless I want somethings that costs at least $100 and Walmart has it for significantly less than Amazon. I also hate it when stores I am familiar with where everything I regularly buy is located and they rearrange all the items to different parts of the store. The other day I went to a Rouses and I had to ask to find out where they had moved the bread.
    And then I fibd out that they don't carry Pepperidge Farm Italian bread any more.

9. MikeInLa

MikeInLa Founding Member

I actually do still drink Community @el005639
    But it became a waste to make a full pot of coffee just for me so I got a Keurig. The Community k-cups are terrible though. Like they don't put enough coffee in them or something. On the weekends, I still make a pot of community in the bunn.

10. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

Ok your forgiven for your transgressions