I Hate:

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by Bengal B, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

What you need is a small coffee pot. I have an old metal drip pot that had belonged to my mother. Can make enough for 2 cups at a time.

stevescookin likes this.
  2. Kal-El012

Kal-El012 Founding Member

Inconsiderate People!

Whether it be on the highway, out in public restaurants or stores. They are everywhere and annoying as hell.

Like the lady with her 5 children at the register of the convenient store holding up the line while all 5 little ones try to decide what kind of candy they want. She stands their counting out the change in her hand asking the cashier, "How much dis is?"
    Maybe she's giving a take out order at the counter or the drive thru of the restaurant while on the phone with her mom asking everybody what they want back at home?

Or the scratch off addict that cuts in front of the line because they've just won a ticket on a scratch off and want to cash it in on the spot.

The person in the drive thru at the bank that has none of the check or deposit slip filled out, they have to ask for a slip or a pen, or have left out something in order to make the transaction go by quickly.

The person who parks at the gas pump, spends 10 minutes in the store and then comes out to pump gas while all pumps are full.

Ignorant driving mother f'ers I see on a normal basis on my commute back and forth from Houma to Baton Rouge. Slow driving left lane travelers.Texting and driving, checking social media, tapping thumbs down on their Pandora, or just chatting away oblivious to other people around them in traffic. If you cant maintain your travel lane, or speed while doing other things you shouldn't be, move the f over or get off the frickin road.

People who take forever to make a turn off of a highway. Slowing down to a crawl to make a turn off of a major highway.

The women doing their make up or hair in the visor mirror while driving.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2018
    watson1880, Winston1 and HalloweenRun like this.
  3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Not possible

4. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

just a suggestion you seemed a little on edge

5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

If you don't want your info compromised why don't you use a different email address just for that put and pay with a prepaid debit card. Only keep enough money on the card to pay for your groceries.

6. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Yeah I keep telling her we gotta work out that aggression. She's pent up like a mf. The irony is she's a prime candidate for the occasional toke.

Bengal B and GiantDuckFan like this.
  7. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

1. What's your Houma to BR route? Not that I could possibly suggest a faster one, there is no quick route for that trip.
    2. My brother just got back from a business trip to Germany and learned about their autobahn system. He said they are fanatical about proper passing, meaning you can not only get a ticket for passing on the right, you can get one for not moving over and forcing someone to pass you on the left. Fines? He said about 1500 euro for the 1st offense, and the fine doubles with every subsequent ticket.

8. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Ugh I hate people that get into a turn lane and when the light turns green they start to go and for some unexplained reason decide they need to just stop. I have fucked up 3 people's rear bumpers this way in the last 18 mos. I'm more mad at myself but for fucks sake if the light is green then fucking GO!

This latest bitch is a real head case. I asked her very politely to allow me to pay for the damages to her shitty accord out of my pocket without filing a claim on my insurance. There isnt a damn thing wrong with her other than between her ears but I can guarantee you that fat cow has a dollar collar around her fat neck right now.

I hope she chokes on a fucking chicken nugget

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Here's what to do next time.

10. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

I hate it when people tell stories from the road, but I have a gem to share. Up until about 3 years ago, I was always assigned night shift. Every so often I would work a detail in the daytime or cover for one of the other Lt’s who wanted to take off. So about 11:45 one afternoon on one of the busiest parts of town (constant bumper to bumper through 2 large intersections), I pull up on a wreck. The cars were stopped and this dude was reaching for his dropped cell phone and his foot eased off of the brakes just enough to kiss the bumper in front of him. The woman he lightly tapped demanded an accident report because “there might be frame damage”. There wasn’t even paint transfer. No smudges, no cracked paint, nothing.