I Hate:

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by Bengal B, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Kal-El012

Kal-El012 Founding Member

I was taking 308 to sunshine bridge and getting on I10 in Sorrento when I first started.Now I go through Thibodaux to Gramercy and on the interstate there off of 61. Its a few miles longer of a trip, but it seems to go by quicker. I am a little concerned as to what is going to happen when they reopen St. James High School though. Looks like it could turn out to be a cluster "f".

2. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Like I said, no easy way to get there. The only other alternative is through Donaldsonville and Napoleonville, and according to googlemaps, its a 2 minute difference.

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I used to fish at Grande Isle an Fouchon a lot so I have made that trip in all possible routes many times. There ain't no good way but the best I found was taking I 10 to I 310 and the Luling bridge to Boutte and Hwy 90 west to Raceland and 308. If I was going to Lafitte I would take 90 east to LaPalco to Barrataria Blvd.

tirk likes this.
  4. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

I-10 to Boutte exit.

Cross Luling bridge and take Hwy 90 south until you hit hwy 24.

This takes you straight to houma.

Nevermind I think bb just said the same thing. Well almost.

5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

That's the way I would go when I fished at Montegut. I didn't go there that often so I didn't think about it. I used to date a girl from Houma but that was before they built the Luling bridge. I would take the Sunshine to 308 and have to go through Napoleanville, Thibodaux and all those other little towns. A very slow way to get there.

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I hate store clerks who call customers their guests. Today I was buying a bottle of whiskey that was behind the glass counter. But would they sell me that one? Hell no. She had to go look for an identical bottle somewhere else. Another stupid bitch asked me to step aside to let her serve another "guest." I said "don't you mean customer?" She said "we call them guests." I said "if I'm your guest then you should be providing the refreshments. I don't pay for food and booze when I am an invited guest. If I have guests I pay for that stuff." She said that I had to pay for the 5th of booze. I told her that must mean I'm a customer and not a guest. By then the other woman had located a bottle identical to the "display model" that she could have just reached under the counter for but I stood my ground and the other "guests" had to wait their turn. I don't give a shit.

7. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Right, I mean who carries around $40 in unrolled quarters?

8. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Bradley Dale peveto.

9. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

You best get in touch with @tirk.

10. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Since I've already opined about grocery store issues.....I'm in line last night and apparently the stores have decided to try and change consumer behavior by reducing clerk coverage at full-service registers and increasing the number of self-serve registers. As a result, the lines for full-service are loooong. The guy in front of me has a full cart and as soon as he gets to the register he starts complaining to the clerk about how long the wait was, how much he doesn't like to wait, why doesn't the store provide more clerks. And then effing stands there while the clerk puts the groceries in the bags HE brought!

tigerbait3 likes this.