I have a Curley Hallman question

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by scrappy, Oct 8, 2006.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

consider your secret source terrible from here out even if its saban himself.

2. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

I heard Saban was staying and Coach Fran was going to FSU because Bobby Bowden's wife wanted a divorce but Bobby bought her a nice frosted christmas tree and a personal driver so she calmed down...

3. Tiger Dabbs

Tiger Dabbs T.D.

red alert...:eek:

4. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

curley may have recruited talent, but he recruited a bunch of pricks. i mean tons--not the least of which was shawn king (remember, helluva DE, but transferred to NLU and made it in nfl as DT with Carolina).

i loved curley's golden flake commercials.

you knew it was bad when last second wins over vandy were a big deal (at least everyone was dissappointed with gerry's close vandy road win).

i also remember that racial tension on the team was a big problem then. coincided with duke's gov campaign. shawn king went nuts at mawae (kevin), i remember.

5. BamaHeelBengal

BamaHeelBengal Founding Member

lol, score. I actually have it on very good authority that SOS was going to UNC but after the Miami win Bunting kept his job for another year (hope it's his LAST!).

6. bayareatiger

bayareatiger If it's too loud YOU'RE TOO OLD

His secret source is..... CRAWFISH.

7. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

yeah, he sucks.... dude ripped a loud fart while trying to make a move on my gf....

8. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Can't believe the interest in CH and how much discussion generated on a post about that guy. :nope: :cry: :bncry:

9. pharpe

pharpe Founding Member

What are you talking about? You never had to worry about high expectations going into the season with that man. If we even got mentioned as receiving votes in the polls we would be partying in the streets. None of the added weight and responsibility of being a national power. Ah life was easy...:thumb: