I have never in my life seen so much envy coming from one team....

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by MarineTiger, Jan 10, 2005.

1. MarineTiger

MarineTiger Founding Member

Again, I got bored today and decided to see what Southern Cal fans were saying about the SEC and Auburn.

So I went to www.wearesc.com

And good lord look at all the threads in which they try to ram the SEC, ram anyone ranking SEC teams in the Top 10, ram every fan of the SEC.....it is so sad to see so much penis envy from them.

I really did love several threads.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

What I did find hilarious about ALL OF THESE THREADS is that they were saying the EXACT OPPOSITE LAST YEAR.

2. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

What is SC?

3. Cat Squirrel

Cat Squirrel Founding Member

I've had my fill of SC fans.....about 10 seconds on that board and I killed that window....there isn't a bigger group of egotistical a-holes anywhere.

4. AuNuma1

AuNuma1 Founding Member

They "won" the national championship...why would they still be bitching? :dis:

5. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

We tried to tell everyone last year. USC is a wretched hive of miserable fans. They finally win the National Championship this year and they are still whining....

They are a beating...

The thing about SC, MOST people were saying it should have been LSU vs USC. LSU was #2 in ALL three polls, yet the still bitched at us when they should have been bitching to OU fans.. Same thing here why attack Auburn, the argument was it should have been AU vs USC...

6. TheDrunkenTiger

TheDrunkenTiger Founding Member

What more can you expect from from trash? More trash and bitching I guess. Oh well. I guess Cal (# 2 team in the Pac-10) could beat Tennessee (# 2 team in the SEC).

Not to mention I want to know where all of this arrogance is coming from. Last USC home game I saw wasnt even sold out, in fact there were easily visible empty seats on television for Christs sake.

:thumb: I did about the exact same thing.

USC is a big fish in a puddle, I guess.

7. 00Tiger

00Tiger Founding Member

Texas Tech took care of any myths that were bestowed upon that conference.

Best team USC- ok
    Best Conference, not hardly, not even top, I might even put MWC or even the WAC above them, any body see Washington versus Fresno or how bout Boise versus oregon st.

PAC 10 sucks big donkey nuts.

8. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

They are bitching because Auburn is claiming

The Eufaula Tribune, Golf Digest, The Peoples & Motel 6 National Championships. Then again, they could be b!tching cause they are a bunch of b!tches.
    I bet Utah & Auburn have more of a turnout for their National Champions parades Saturday. :hihi:

9. MarineTiger

MarineTiger Founding Member

One thing I find hilarious is the amount of Southern Cal fans telling them that OU was put against them because "that is who the BCS put us against"

Yet....gee....I wonder what they would have said about that last year?

Idiots

10. MikebTiger

MikebTiger Founding Member

Even though I thought AU deserved a shot to play in the Orange Bowl, and I am bit sad about how the SEC was shut out of the NC game, I can't help but chuckle a little bit considering the AU message boards had a big glob of USC goo on their chins last year. AU fans ran down LSU and said USC was the true NC. AU fans sported buttons calling LSU "National Chumps" when we played at AU this year. This year is a bit of a come-uppance for AU fan. Also, I have not seen too many photos of USC holding up the "AP National Champion Trophy" this year. Every pic I've seen has been with the real hardware - that crytal egg.

Remeber that presentation the had last year, when Leinart showed up in his mustard-stained sweats to accept the AP trophy? That was comical.