I have the following VERY IMPORTANT questions.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by SEN, Dec 7, 2003.

1. SEN

SEN Founding Member

WIll we wear white?

Will there be another all star mish moshed high school marching band with a disturbing male spinning a baton into the air?

Will Tiger Band learn "Pour Some Sugar on Me" in time?

Will the enxt four weeks move fast enough?

Who is favored?

How Ill will I become from eating a dome dog?

Will the riots in Baton Rouge start before or after I get there?

Is anyone refinancing their homes for tickets?

2. geauxscott

geauxscott Founding Member

Yes
    Hope not
    Hopefully
    Hell No
    OK
    Probably
    Already Started
    Debating

3. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

Most importantly...Just how drunk will I be?

4. ramah

ramah Founding Member

There will be NO Corn dogs available in the SuperDome for this event ... I re pete ... NO CORN DOGS AVAILABLE

5. TBTrumpet

TBTrumpet Founding Member

Unfortunately, Tigerband will not play Pour Some Sugar on Me, even thought we requested someone to arrange it for us so we could play it at the SEC Championship. I don't really know what the deal is, but our band directors said no.

6. Atreus21

Atreus21 Founding Member

Our band directors are weird like that. There are some mind-bogglingly cool ideas that they turn down for some reason or another. For instance: Playing in Mardi Gras parades again. Jeez, a band our size? Playing the pregame salute? There'd be a freaking earthquake. Oh well. It is, after all, their shots to call. And they do a fine job.

7. Soap

Soap Founding Member

Question is...

Can we drink Nawlins dry???

8. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

That was a memory I thought I had repressed deep into the darkest, seldom traversed, least visited corners of my subconcious memory...

SEN, you just HAD to reset the male baton twirler at the 2001 Sugar Bowl, didn't you?

I was frightened that there was a family out there...Somewhere....At that moment....Saying to itself, "That's OUR boy!"

9. SEN

SEN Founding Member

Other than the "ill - in -ois..... ill - i - ni" cheer the male baton swirler was the most disturbing thing from the 2001 Sugar Bowl. Other thigns I remember: I got to our seats before the rest of our group because I got off work at three and had nothing else to do, I witnesed two college flag flootball games. It was beyond bizarre, those flag football games, I think one was UNO vs Florida and the other was COlorado State vs Ole Miss or something...odd.

I got to the dome at 5 o'clock and didn't leave until 12:30. I was in the dome, all scrunched up for like 7 hours. I walked around the concourse with a guy in my group who was looking for bass ale...

10. martin

martin Banned Forever

i no longer live in baton rouge, but i will invert a cop car here in jersey so i can have my own personal celebratory riot.