I Heard ESPN College Gameday Was Coming To Baton Rouge, Is This True??**

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Geaux5000, Oct 14, 2002.

1. Geaux5000

Geaux5000 Founding Member

2. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

Welcome to the board, Geaux5000!

I haven't heard about Gameday, but I wouldn't be surprised. After this weekends game, there is a whole new buzz about LSU!

3. LSUfan

LSUfan Founding Member

They are going to be at the ND/Air Force game this weekend. But I bet the gameday people will be around when we play Bama or Ole Miss.

4. whaleofacock

whaleofacock Founding Member

Whew.. for a second there, I thought they were comming this Saturday. We havn't had a lot of luck with gameday. Fla beat us like a mule last year on Gameday. :rolleyes:

GO COCKS!!!

5. LSUfan

LSUfan Founding Member

I remember when the Gameday crew actually went the game they were covering. Although I think ESPN has the ND/AF game, so the might still do it. It just seems the last few years that instead of the gameday people going where the ESPN game is . . . they go to the big match up place (no matter who is covering the game). It takes a little away from the entire atmosphere of the broadcast, when they do that.

All that said I'm sure we will see the Gameday crew in Tigerland before the season is done.

6. shadez

shadez Freshman

Went to the espn website, and Gameday is definitely at the AF/ND game this coming weekend.

Any pub that US Air Force gets, it's fine by me. Glad to see they are having a phenomenal season.