I hope EVERYONE reads this comment by Tom about our veterans

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUMJ, Jan 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Tom can only argue about wars that he's old enough to remember. That would be Desert Storm and...and...we'll have to wait on Iraq. Are Tom and JD from Mississippi?

Two Mississippians are walking toward each other, and one is carrying a
    sack. When they meet, JD says, "Hey Tommy Ray, whatcha got in th' bag?"
    "Jes' some chickens." "If I guesses how many they is, kin I have one?"
    "Shoot, if ya guesses right, I'll give you both of 'em!" "OK.
    Ummmmm...five?"

2. Tom

Tom Founding Member

Mike the Tiger, 'wars' is the operative word isn't it

First, I don't think anyone would say that WW1 and WW2 were not justified since several nations were being invaded. Those were DECLARED wars I might add. Korea was not declared and is marginal. Vietnam was a complete joke and many people were saying so at the time. I will also say that Eisenhower sent over the first US presence into Vietnam, not Kennedy. Eisenhower during his last term sent advisors over to that nation. BTW, when the rightwingers (and yes, they were Republicans like Nixon, Haig, etc.) were saying that "if Vietnam falls, all of Southeast Asia will fall into communism", they weren't exactly telling the truth, were they? Now, let's look at Sapling's record -- Afghanistan --- no declared war and mission NOT accomplished (Bin Laden alive, Omar alive, al Qaeda back to original strength according to CIA director's Tenet's statements a few weeks ago)
    threatening Iraq with NO evidence presented to the world of wrongdoing and no hint that war would be declared.

So anytime, you want to compare "wars", please let me know. That is one of the easier topics to separate the elephant men from any defensible position of debate.

3. SabanFan

Re: Mike the Tiger, 'wars' is the operative word isn't it

Your Honor! Would you please direct the witness to answer the question!!

4. Bestbank Tiger

Bestbank Tiger Founding Member

I'm still waiting for him to tell us

the basis for his assertion that LSUMJ has crossdressing friends. Since Tom never lies and never even exaggerates, it must be true, right?

Now we have a new one. How would InVinoVeritas know what it costs to rent a hooker? Tom(m) must know something there too.

So, Tom, please let us know how you know these things?

5. miketiger

miketiger Founding Member

Tom, the truth be known, you don't like anything to do with defense. The thing that really gets you is the fact that 9-11 showed how important national defense is to America and the world. The American people know how tricky and complicated the landscape has become. They are willing to see how things play out and are giving their trust to our leaders. Why don't you give up on this thinly veiled pretense that we even need to be in Afganistan or protecting national intrests anywhere in the world. You are an old time peacenik with no intentions of defending our way of life or our values. You are a neysayer hiding behind the great people of America which includes Demo's , Republicans & Independents. True desent and constructive critisim is the American way, yours is just pathetic. God Bless America

6. Hub

Hub Founding Member

Tom,

I'll be straight with you. I don't pay attention to politics nor do I care what an elephant or donkey is doing. Heck, I wasn't even born when any of the wars you debate (+35 years later) occured. All i care about is that the government of this country protects it's citizens......blow up all the foreigners we have to....with just cause?...I don't give a shit.

One thing is obvious though. You live in a world were no one listens to or cares what you say at home or at work. You probably earn your wages rolling quarters in the vault of a bank. You use this forum to run your mouth about things you read about in Newsweek and National Geographic. You have probably never seen a gun or camouflage much less put it on.

Let me keep it simple.....go back to your coffee shop with your imported bean mojo and FUCK OFF.

7. Tom

Tom Founding Member

Uh, dimwitted moron, you obviously don't stay informed on issues and just shoot your mouth off to get your message on a board, LOSER! So YOU can shove that up your ass, you pathetic little TROLL. As far as simple goes, that is wise on your part. With yourLIES (I read about the things I write about from Newsweek and National Geographic and go back to your coffee shop, etc.) permeating (look it up in Webster's guy, psssstttt, here's a hint, start with the P's), your posts, what credibility you might have was destroyed immediately. You remember the saying "a mind is a terrible thing to waste" -- don't hold back guy, you have NOTHING to lose!

8. SabanFan

HUB!!!! MY MAN!!!

9. Tom

Tom Founding Member

Yeah, but then you respect anyone with more intelligence than yourself

Not saying Hub is Einstein or anything, but compared to you, I can imagine why you hold him in high regard. Of course, you probably think Sapling is a fiscal genius, right? ROTFLMAO!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.