I know people don't like to talk about this, but

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tigerdoc88, Oct 29, 2002.

1. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

Yeah Texas....

but how many of those were AP titles!

2. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

MobileBengal. Very impressive. Violence is a plus for a position on the Tiger Staff. Have you beaten the Taxi Driver yet ??? This would be a plus and would really impress Skip.

Your skills could be very useful in dealing with the press. When someone ask's a dumb question for example "Is it true Coach that your staff paid Ahmed Jones 100,000, offered him guns and hookers, got his mother a Job as professor, and found his father true ??"
    You can "silence" them.

Look out Saban we are assembling a fine staff.

As far as my Resume sir, I may have lied about my past college football playing days, the fact I have any knowledge at all of football is irrelevant.
    My titles were all BCS championships. My LSU team was 632-0 (Although many of the games were simulated) when I was forced to retire.. Also I have won 6 Stanley Cups, won the PGA Championship at Pebble Beach by shooting a 42 (Tiger Woods 2002). (Eagled the 1st five holes). My athletic accomplishments are astonishing. I also forgot to mention I landed TWO count them TWO Triple Sow Cows in the past olympics in Ice Dancing. And yes I am heterosexual which makes that feat even more impressive.
    My record and style speaks for itself. ;)

So here it stands
    Head Coach - TexasTigers
    Off Coord - lsu99
    Def Coord - MobileBengal
    Public Relations - MobileBengal
    Special Teams - SabanFan - However you will need to get some PS2 to secure your position. Attending the Annual crawfish although impressive, cannot keep you on a staff like this unless you waste hours of your life honing your craft
    Trainer - Open

3. MobileBengal

MobileBengal Founding Member

Thank you. I take great pride in my accomplishments. I have in fact completed Taxi Driver in GTA3. However, I will need a little bit more time for Vice City, as my mission only began yesterday. Fear not, it will be done.

4. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

One time...at band camp...No wait. That was in Nakhon Phanom Thailand. I blew a C-note in a week when the going rate was $1 dollah short-time. My athletic accomplishments are few, though, I got into a game once with 5 seconds left and down by 32. I was at right corner and just missed an interception for a touchdown. They took a knee. But if they had thrown I would have scored.

5. TexasTigers

MobileBengal - Is that a cool game. Is it a must purchase. So far I have stuck with EA Sports games. But is that something I should try ? Everyone says it is great.

6. MobileBengal

MobileBengal Founding Member

For sports games, I wont play anything but EA Sports titles, either. In my opinion, GTA: Vice City is a must buy. It depends on what you like to waste time doing, I guess. I just think it is really cool to be able to explore an entire city, and it is BIG. You really have control to do whatever you want. There are lots of different missions given to you by all sorts of different people. You start out taking any job you can get to earn money, but as the game progresses you can buy clubs (that produce daily revenue) and condos with your own personal helicopter pad.

One of my favorite things about the game is that the soundtrack comes straight out of the 80's (its based in 1980s Miami, rumor has it you might catch the Miami Vice crew cruising down the street). As youre driving, you can select a wide variety of radio stations. You might catch a talk show talking about "Reganomics" or you might hear Ozzie, Michael Jackson, Blondie, Kool and the Gang, or Judas Priest. Its kind of nostalgic, especially since these were the songs on the radio when we all first started playing video games. I could go on for hours about what makes it a great game. I think everyone should own it.

7. burlesontiger

burlesontiger Founding Member

Hey, I don't have a PS2, x-box, or anything like that, but I can dispense some high quality H2O, plus my momma thinks foosball is the devil. Can I be the waterboy?

8. diehardLSUfan

diehardLSUfan Founding Member

Playstation

NCAA Football by EA Sports is the only thing that kept my spriits up during the latter part of Duh Nardo's reign here. I got one better than you guys, I won the title 5 times with Josh Booty as the qb LOL!!

9. T-Bro

T-Bro Freshman

TexasTiger, I think I can be your new trainer. I don't really have any medical experience, knowledge, or desire to learn. What I do have is a case of duct tape. Not that sissy white stuff they use now, but the real shiny silver stuff. If a player breaks something, he will be duct-taped and sent back in the game. (No place for wimps). If a bone is protruding through skin, I'll rub some dirt in it, then tape it and send the player back into the game. (That's why girls don't play the game). Thank you for considering my interest. P.S. If hired, my assistants will all be drafted from Hooter's girls and will carry chicken wings in those little bags instead of ... whatever trainers carry now.

10. TexasTigers

T-Bro, anyone that realizes the many uses and true greatness of Duct Tape always has a place on the Tiger Staff. As you know you can use duct tape from everything to taping ankles to repairing jet engines and designer clothing.

TO be honest you may be TO experienced, With such duct tape skills neourology or piodiatry would be better suited for you. But they always say hire people smarter then you..

I cut Josh Booty when I was in that year. However anyone who could win a title with Booty needs a position here.

Good we finally have a staff. That should answer the question that started this post. If Saban were to leave the staff is.

Head Coach - TexasTigers
    Off Coord - lsu99
    Def Coord - MobileBengal
    Public Relations - MobileBengal
    Special Teams - SabanFan
    Trainer - T-Bro - A master of Duct Tape.
    BurlesonTiger - His job will be to keep the Foosball players hydrated with quality H20.