I know you guys are upset

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TitanTiger (AU), Oct 23, 2010.

1. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

I sure hope AU wins out over Bama... cause I hate Bama. I actually hope Miles pulls another rabbit out of the hat and we beat them too. :miles: We arent giving up but given our offense, I think it came out about right. AU has a much better prepared team. Congrads.

:thumb:

1 person likes this.
  2. RHans405

RHans405 Let's Roll

I, too, agree with others in congratulating Auburn. Your QB is the real deal. If your dee can play against others as they did against our lackluster offense, then you'll go far.

Now, continue this and win the West. But if you slip, we might just be there to take out the trash.

3. $TigerFan$

$TigerFan$ Father of CajinKid

Congrats! Today you guys took us to the wood shed and it was very classy not to run it up towards the end. You guys are a real contender.

4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

man what's with all you people wanting Auburn to beat Bama? I can understand if we lay an egg in 2 weeks, and Bama beats us, and eliminates us from winnng the West, but damn, we still control our own destiny for a BCS at large, and can still win the West with some help. Have ya'll all given up already?

5. TigerBrit

TigerBrit Founding Member

Play clock did not run out accordingly to the EXTREMELY biased Danielson using split screen evaluation. However, that "no fwd progress" call that moved AUB from their 5 to their 1 puzzled me.

I also think refs missed two roughing passer calls, 1 on each QB. N/A to AUB, since we couldn't lay a hand on Newton.

All academic really. We got thrashed in all aspects ex special teams.

6. TCUTiger

TCUTiger Founding Member

LSU did get beat by the better team today. Now, I hope Aub wins the rest and goes to SEC CG, LSU wins the rest and goes to BCS game.LSU!

As for next year, lets fire up the hire Todd Dodge for OC/QB coach ASAP.

7. QBLuke

QBLuke Hickey Da God

Whoa, slow the hell down ... I wouldn't go that far. Congrats to Auburn, they played a hell of a game and beat us fair and square and all that, but wishing them to go undefeated? No way.

I'm not ready to concede the West to them yet. We showed that we are a good football team today. If we beat 'Bama, who knows what can happen?

Tip of the cap to Auburn though. They won soundly.