I missed it, turned the game off in disgust

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TexasTigers, Nov 9, 2002.

1. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

And went outside to mow the lawn. Came in for lunch watching the OU game, all bitter and I see LSU 33 UK 30. I was like "huh" I left with 9 seconds down by 3 how did that happen. I get on lsusport.net and they tell me the story.

So sorry Me, Missed the whole thing, because I was so upset I turned the TV off.

Shame on me...

Geaux Tigers.

2. Goodlifetiger

Goodlifetiger Founding Member

Man....

Never ever give up. It will shown over and over this weekend. You wil see it. Man I just cann't believe you left the game. It was a great win. I am so gald to get out of Kentucky.

3. BigJ4LSU

BigJ4LSU Founding Member

hahahaha dude that sucks I cam so close, but for some reason I was like aww what the hell you never know! Here were my thoughts awww crap dude wait wait wait oOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!! O MY GOD! O MY GOD! THANK U THANK U THANK U!

4. bayoutider

bayoutider Founding Member

TT, Next week when you are down by 21 and only have 9 seconds left, then you can go out and mow the lawn. :D

That play has to rank as the best highlight play of the week. Teams are starting to struggle as they head down the home stretch. It was all Bama could do to beat MSU and the officials this week.

I hope LSU used up all their luck this week as we have you next. Don't leave early to mow the lawn, you will miss a good one. Roll Tide.

5. msully

msully Founding Member

when is the bama game

Your bama team was looking to the aub game aub says that they win beat bama by 35 + what do you think ????

6. bayoutider

bayoutider Founding Member

Let's see......... last season after the Iron Bowl Tubby said we took their manhood. We cannnot afford to look ahead to Allbarn while we have LSU up next. We kicked their butt 31-7 which is a score they seem to like to rub in some faces. They have Georgia to worry about next week and I think the Barn loses both games. They folded like a lawn chair last year and I predict they will again this year.

One thing you can be assured of though. After the Alabama vs LSU game, you will not see Alabama fans running amock on your smack board. We will congratulate you if you win and tell you good game if you don't.

Here is to a great week of talking football between two of the SEC's powers.

7. BigJ4LSU

BigJ4LSU Founding Member

Thank God this game will be in Tiger Stadium! Who is gooing to start QB for y'all? Watts, Croyle, or will they alternate most of the game?

8. Goodlifetiger

Goodlifetiger Founding Member

game..

How can you guys talk about the Alabama game. I am still in awe! I will never get to sleep tonight. Every game is big now. Beating bama will be huge!

9. TennesseeTiger

TennesseeTiger Founding Member

Will Alabama start the players with the biggest contracts?

10. msully

msully Founding Member

mercy the memphis connection

UT has to worry about Washington he has talked to a pro scout , that is the rumor, around here that is why he is no longer playing . Bama has got a great team this year. I think our defense is getting a little overworked GEAUX TIGERS The bama fans were all over the UT message boards after the game