I missed it, turned the game off in disgust

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TexasTigers, Nov 9, 2002.

1. bayoutider

bayoutider Founding Member

Playing Alabama in Tiger Stadium hasn't been historically good for the Tigers. I would expect to see Watts start the game. Tyler is our starting QB and has over 3000 career passing yards. Also expect to see Brodie Croyle make some appearances. Coach Fran rotates a lot of players in and out of the game.

We made it thru the MSU game without any major injuries this time so I believe we will dress out a full squad. LSU can't afford another loss and Alabama still wants the best team from the SEC West to not be in Atlanta. It has been 66 years since LSU has had back to back SEC championships, you have your work cut out for you again this year. ROLL TIDE!

2. bayoutider

Alabama is still within the salary cap. Our payroll is the same as yours. Some of our players may get larger NFL contracts than yours though. ;)

3. lawtchan

lawtchan Freshman

Don't worry if you missed the play, Can you say "ESPY!!!":D

4. TennesseeTiger

TennesseeTiger Founding Member

Yeah, but Bama's players will need more legal counsel.

5. TigerLifer3

TigerLifer3 Founding Member

come on yall....lets leave the UT-bama sleeping dogs lie.....

Tennessee we are pretty cool with most of the bama folks that come over here to chat, most of them except maybe for Bamafan03 has intellegent stuff to talk about, The bama-LSU game will be used to determine if we are good enough to go back to Atlanta to the SECCG....so lets celebrate our miracle over the cats, and concentrate on talking respectable smack to our bama friends...by the way I hope ESPN picks up the game, I am starting to miss Saturday Night in Tiger Stadium

6. TennesseeTiger

Oh, I only meant it in fun. Bama's doing their time, so that's enough punishment.

7. bayoutider

No harm Tennessee, I figgure that by the time the NCAA finishes digging around in NoxVegas the Alabama incident will look like chump change. I have heard all the insults, doubt you can come up with anything original. How about the $600,000+ that changed hands at U Michigan? Now there is a serious salary cap violation. LOL

8. TennesseeTiger

Well, it's all about to hit the fan here in Knoxville. If Fulmer can't win out, his job's in serious jeopardy. And I hear that Kelley Washington might have has some contact with a sports agent...never know.

9. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

BayouTider since I will be there, I wont have a lawn to mow.

Also I notice all the Bama fans on tidefans.com are chalking our game up as win.

I guess Bama has forgotten Bama has yet to beat LSU this century......

Anyway, should be a fun week.

Also this makes a a series of things I have missed in sports for various reasons.

1. LSU - UK
    2. Nolan Ryan fight with Robin Ventura (I was at the game and in the pisser when I heard the crowd erupt)
    3. About 3 of Tysons knockouts in the late 80, Bathroom, getting a beer or traffic was the culprit.

Hopefully bad things only happen in three's

10. bayoutider

Dang TT, I hadn't thought about us not beating you this century. That may make me reanalyze my thoughts a little. But seeing as how LSU only beat Bama 5 times in Baton Rouge last century, I think I will go ahead with my gut (a large one lol) and still think we will begin another 31 year dominance in Red Stick.