I missed it, turned the game off in disgust

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TexasTigers, Nov 9, 2002.

1. BigJ4LSU

BigJ4LSU Founding Member

But you guys are 0-2 against Nick.

2. texastiger#1

texastiger#1 Freshman

Oh my poor Carrollton double (texastigers) never, ever give up if the game is within a touchdown. To many crazy things can happen.

Don't know if you remember this but one year (about 76?) Atlanta with Stev B. at qb beat N.O on Hail mary plays, not once, but TWICE that year. From that moment I do not leave till the ball is on the ground and the clock says zero.

I've seen the replay about 20 times now, I just love the look of the poor, poor KY fans running on the field before the play ends, then they look up to see they have lost. It is a priceless moment to say the least.

As for the alabama game I think we should go with the fact Sabin is undefeated aginst the Tide.

AROUND THE BOWL AND DOWN THE HOLE, ROLL TIDE ROLL!

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Jetstorm

Jetstorm Founding Member

NOTHING BAD will EVER happen to Tennessee as long as Roy Kramer has ANY pull at all in the world of college football. They will get off with a slap on the wrist, just like they always do. The day Tennessee gets the death penalty in football (which I think they deserve if the violations are as serious as alleged) will be the day after they put Roy Kramer in the ground.

The NCAA went scorched earth on LSU's basketball program. No argument from me, we got what we deserved. Same for Alabama football. No excuses, they got what they deserved. All I ask is that EVERYONE get what they deserve. Fat chance of that though.

Looking forward to a great game in Tiger Stadium. This will be my first Alabama/LSU game in person. It looks to be a good one.

GEAUX TIGERS!!

4. bayoutider

bayoutider Founding Member

I think what the NCAA did to LSU in basketball was over the top. Us Alabama fans aren't complaining about being punished, it is (just like in the LSU case) overly harsh considering the $millions$ in the Notre Damn case a few years ago that only got them a loss of 2 schollys and Michigan who admits to over $600,000 changing hands and the Wisconsin case was very similar to ours but they got waaaaaaaay less.

Roy Kramer isn't in the SEC office any more Slive is the new SEC commissioner. Kramer was part of our problem since he never told Alabama that Albert Means was being shopped around. He did tell everyone else. And if there is truth that coaches had to pay to even talk to Albert Means, just remember that Nick Sabans name is on the list of coaches while he was at Mich. St.

I am not too sure that Kelly Washington has talked to or signed with an agent. New rumour is he has a tumor. If that rumour is true it is truly sad. (See Chuck, I don't laugh at hurt players, I laugh at Aubies). Tennessee is languishing in their injuries this season as a reason for their win loss record. Hasn't LSU had their share of injuries? Hasn't Alabama had their share? Hasn't Allbarn? Hasn't Georgia? My personal opinion of UT is that they don't have a TEAM but a bunch of primadonnas all wearing orange on saturdays.

I am really looking forward to this weeks game against LSU. Your team really gave us a spanking last season, but it did seem to wake us up. From that point on we played better ball not losing another game till Oklahoma. There are few places on earth that can compair to football in Tiger Stadium and this should be a great one with much at stake. It could come down to who wants it the most. I know we do mostly to avenge last years debacle and to reclaim our bragging rights, and LSU needs the victory to try and play for their first back to back SEC Championship in 66 years. Good luck.

5. BigJ4LSU

BigJ4LSU Founding Member

Yea I agree it is BS that nothing was done to ND. Makes me sick, but oh well. Where did you hear that about Kelley Washington though?

6. bayoutider

bayoutider Founding Member

I read that about Kelly on one of the Tennessee message boards. I don't know how valid it is and would be a real shame. I guess that in time the real reason he is sitting out will come out. I am having a problem with Tennessee saying that he is 95% recovered but they don't want him playing and getting hurt more, then turn around and play Clausen with a cracked shoulder. There is something being hidden.