I must say thanks!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by hpmcdaniel, Jan 16, 2005.

1. hpmcdaniel

hpmcdaniel Founding Member

I love LSU and especially LSU football. I wanted to say thank you to everyone on this board for educating me about it. I have learned so much that I can now have an intelligent conversation with my Dad and the Guys because I read TF……. So I wanted to say thank you guys!!!! I hope to learn much more.

Luv Ya!
    Heather :eek:ldskule:

2. conradj

conradj Founding Member

your welcome

3. KTeamLSU

KTeamLSU Founding Member

no problem... you must be a hot commodity on the market (a girl who wants to learn more about football)

4. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

I dont even have to see her to know that she is a keeper. I've been working eight years on my wife and am just now starting to get alittle interest sparked. I guess its all the lonely weekends while I'm down in BR.

1) God 2) Family 3) Country 4) LSU
    not always in this order :hihi:

5. olVENICEdog

olVENICEdog Founding Member

Yeah she is a keeper.

I was watching the Pats today and my girl walked into the room and looked at the TV and said why do you give a crap about Indiana and Nebraska? I said it's New England and Indianapolis than had to explain to her about how I played against Randy Livingston and Payton Manning in high school (Bball of course) and she was like "oh". Then I was telling her about Kevin Faulk, RO, Gay and the others. She was into the game after I explained all that.

6. Vincent4Heisman

Vincent4Heisman Freshman

Fortunatley for me, my old lady's idea of a fun Saturday/Sunday is getting some buffalo wings and watching a football game...

I almost had a heart attack when she suggested that the first time.

7. CParso

CParso Founding Member

Are we sure having a girlfriend that loves football is such a great thing?

I've never dated one personally.

However, I enjoy my time with the boys drinking and watching the game. It's nice to be able to get away some times.

8. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

Obviously your not married yet. We have to come home and listen to them complaining all week on how we love LSU more than them. :rofl:

Warning: This message will self destruct in 20 minutes in order to keep wife from reading.

9. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West

:lol: nice!

10. Fightin4LSU

Fightin4LSU Founding Member

haha, thats great. My wife is complete opposite. When I got LSU season tickets, I had to ease it on her slowly. She hates the idea of me spending Saturday's in Baton Rouge. It's a complete waste of time and waste of money to her. :lol: