I NEED ONE or TWO TICKET(s) FOR SATURDAYS NOON SE

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by maddawg61, Mar 11, 2003.

1. maddawg61

maddawg61 Freshman

I need one ticket or two if you have two for the afternoon session Saturday. I will pay face value $35 and I will also pay to have them shipped over night. If interested contact me at the e-mail address below.

[email protected]

THANKS,

William
    Louisville MS :)

2. MikeD

MikeD Sports Genius

Are the games actually sold out? I thought the Dome had 'unlimited' seating. Players might look like ants but you're still in the building.

3. maddawg61

maddawg61 Freshman

I agree, as long as I get in to MSU game it doesn't matter about seating

Yeah, I agree with you. I wish they would sell indiv. tickets at the game. A ticket to get in would pretty much allow you to seat where ever you would like to seat in some sessions, because all of them aren't going to be sold out. I went to SECSPORTS.COM and they said that I had to buy the complete ticket booklet for all the games. I only want to go to MS State's games instead of all the games you know, I wouldn't mind seating in the upper deck for Saturdays noon session as long as I get a ticket. I mean its not like a MS State game could possibly sell out, they should just sell indiv tickets to the public.

4. MikeD

MikeD Sports Genius

Glad I'm a student. Ten bucks a pop per session without having to pay for the whole book is a great deal.

5. BayouBengal

BayouBengal Founding Member

Re: I agree, as long as I get in to MSU game it doesn't matter about seating

Well if you able to be in New Orleans Thursday or Friday I would suggest you stand out front and as teams loose try and buy the spare tickets off of fans of teams that lost. I did a similar thing during the baseball regionals this past summer.

6. Sabertooth

Sabertooth Founding Member

Student tickets

Do you if they are still selling student tickets to the tournament or all the tickets for the students gone? Are they telling you that you will need to bring you ID to the game to get in?

7. BayouBengal

BayouBengal Founding Member

Re: Student tickets

Coach Bertman sent out an email saying that LSU students can go to the Superdome box office an hour before any session that LSU plays in and get admission for $10. The first 30 students get floor seats and everyone after gets seated elsewhere in the dome and due to the large size of the dome noone will be turned away.

8. Tiger Dabbs

Tiger Dabbs T.D.

Try the Georgia board......I bet they'll have alot of tickets they don't need!