I never knew Georgia fans enjoyed being mediocre so much.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by IslandTiger, Oct 31, 2010.

1. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

im pretty sure, given the snarky comments that came with it, that the woman a few seats from me was booing jj. it is happening no matter how much we want to believe it isnt.

2. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

As I said in another thread, those that boo can justify their actions by claiming they are booing the coaches, but these kids hear the boos, meant for them or not, they hear them. Some of the players have come out and made the statement of how much they respect the coaches and CLM, some even looking up to him as a father figure.

That being the case I know many would be highly upset if their father was getting booed, no matter the reason. Not saying it isn't justified, just pointing out that you sometimes have to take into consideration the consequences for your actions. The kids are listening and they are taking it personal.

3. kcal

kcal Founding Member

don't get that the players hear the boos? that they're supposed to believe that the boos are for the coaching staff but that they're the ones who bust their collective a$$es on the field just to hear someone who is living vicariously through others boo?

because the players understand that somehow, sometimes things don't go always go their way, but that someone who chooses to live vicariously through others can't help but boo because their fragile ego cannot support the idea that they should always be given what they want because they want it?

and will kick and scream when they don't?

i think we get it

thanks for playing

4. OkieTigerTK

im not even gonna debate what the players may or my not think about the booing. i am only commenting on what i personally hear from others around me, one in particular.

please dont interpret for me what i personally hear.

5. kcal

kcal Founding Member

i was referring to a perception that the "booers" hold regarding said booing. that the players can differentiate the booing as being meant for the coaching staff

i wasn't referring to you personally.

1 person likes this.
  6. OkieTigerTK

oh, i know, i was just using your post as an example of what i was not referring to. i just didnt make that clear. oops.

7. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

Quote:
    Richdog said....
    We are booing the coaches. not the team.

So, if the fans boo the "coaches" when they decide to put JJ in the game, he's supposed to be OK with it, since of course, they're booing the coaches. Got it. :rolleye33:
    -
    One of the less intelligent topics on the forum right here. It's a no brainer, yet 'they' claim 'we' don't "get it". Talk about nauseum.

8. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

uga doesnt have the talent lsu does. they have dropped out of the top talent tier since 05.

miles gets ragged on often for wasting talent more than other programs because its going on 3 seasons now. every program is allowed a year or two lull, but especially if its a more recent hire (particularly one with a questionable resume), everyone is anticipating the program's decline. if lsu can win more than lose against the good opponents this season then theyll be off his back (unless there are more miracle luck wins)

9. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I wouldn't mind having that Aaron Murray kid. I had no idea he was that good. He would definitely move up to 4th in my SEC qb rankings.