I Really Like the Old White Helmets

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSU-4-EVER, Jul 14, 2006.

1. I dont really like the all white including pants. I do like the white helmets alot though. I think they would be fine with a different color pant. Texas and Tennessee look pretty sharp when they wear the white jerseys and helmets. I would just like to see some more variety even though I like our usual garb.

2. Can you do the same pic with the yellow pants and with purple?

3. LSUfreshman21

LSUfreshman21 Founding Member

They look sharp because they have two primary colors in their uniform. In LSU's all white picture we have white, black, yellow, and purple so its not going to look good. We definitely are going to need different colors for the pants or jerseys if we ever rep the white helmets.

4. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

5. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

6. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

How many school wear all whit euniforms in theis country? fifty or more?. They are a dime a dozen.

LSU bright gold is almost unique and is instantly recognizable anywhere in the country. We would be fools to switch to white. We were fools to start wearing purple jerseys again for the same reason.

We have a nationally famous uniform and a 50-year white jersey/gold pants tradition. Live with it.

7. Ch0sn0ne

Ch0sn0ne At the Track

While I do think UT and PSU looks awesome in their all whites, I do not want LSU to ever do such a thing.

8. LSUfreshman21

LSUfreshman21 Founding Member

[​IMG]

they look like practice uniforms to me.