I really liked this guy....

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by SeN-SaTioN, Jun 14, 2004.

1. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Dont forget Kevin Faulk and The D, would explode on people. Remember before Cecil flaked out we were staring at having Cecil and Faulk in the backfield.

What game was it, where both he and Faulk just blew up on some team, they both had over 150 yards or something. Or am I smoking something.

2. ScottyB28

ScottyB28 Founding Member

I played High School ball against Cecil. I was at Crowley High and he played for Leesville. This kid was UNBELIEVABLE. My senior year in our district game against Leesville, my coach told our kicker not to kick the ball to Cecil. Opening kickoff he kicks the ball over Cecils head, he runs back and picks it up at the goal line and runs it all the way back like it was nothing. As i can recall, people were just bouncing off of him. Cecil was definitely a future NFL Hall of Famer.

3. tygertail

tygertail Founding Member

remember when he was breaking into his neighbor's apartment to watch her and her boyfriend sleep.

good times good times :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

4. BengalBelle9119

BengalBelle9119 Founding Member

I just don't get it? Young boys with bright futures and making wrong choices. It just makes me sick to my stomach. How many young boys would love to have an inch of that talent? Really, really sad.

5. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

He had a substance problem that many were aware of....they overlooked it a few times and warned him.

6. jcnumberone

jcnumberone Founding Member

that was against Mississippi State in Starkvegas.