I see that the AU/LSU thread has already

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by BloodTypeOandB, Jun 23, 2004.

1. Richdog

Richdog 02 Cecilia alumni champs

how on earth can your crowd be rowdy if you don't throw piss and cuss? (lighten up, THAT'S a joke too)
    The reason we'll beat Auburn is because I'll be there for my first LSU road game.

2. SG_Geaux

SG_Geaux Founding Member

I wish AU could keep Jason Campbell at QB forever so I could always feel great about our chances.

3. ramah

ramah Founding Member

Who do you think you're kidding, Sniff

A top 5 ranking three years in a row ... A NC so close UGA can almost taste it ... and you expect us to believe this crap. This is so bad a post that it reminds me of the Police Academy movie ... Mauser ... don't sell yourself short ... you are one incredible ass kisser.

Your straw and sugar priveleges here are suspect and may soon be revoked. :hihi:

4. SouthLink02

SouthLink02 Founding Member

Not ass-kissing, it's the truth. Try visiting the incredibly biased DawgVent and they would tell you the same thing. There is only so much you can take losing to Florida. Imagine losing to Tulane 14 of 15 years then get back to me.

And where did we get 3 years of top 5 rankings? We sure as hell haven't ended the last 3 years in the Top 5 and outside of this year weren't Top 5 in a pre-season polls....so....uh....where are the last 3 years of Top 5 rankings? :grin: Try doing the research just a little there buddy :thumb: