I think LSU is......

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by lsu nut, Oct 24, 2002.

1. lsu nut

lsu nut Founding Member

will win this week by around 10 points. I think Randall will play well for his first road game. I also think LSU could move up a few in the polls after this weekend b/c I think a few ahead of us will lose.

I made this post mainly to introduce myself because I just found it and think I have now found a new home on the net.

2. tigermark

tigermark Rematches suck!

Yeah, I just jumped on here myself. Pretty cool board! I am a relic of the old Geaux board and never was comfortable with the Lair.

I think that we will struggle a little more in the air this week on offense. I think that Jimbo showed how we will try to protect Marcus with "safe" plays. I can pretty much guarentee that AU will be studying the film from last week and gear their defense to stop those "safe" plays (roll-outs, options). But, never count out Jimbo! He is a bright guy and we can count on LSU to have a good game plan to exploit whatever they are doing. The LSU vs AU game is always a well coached game. Say what you want about TT's personality, but they always have a good game plan against us.

They may slow down the passing game a good bit, but I still think that we roll on to victory on the ground (over 200 yards rushing).

3. roygu

roygu Founding Member

I'll bet the play of Randall vs SC has had Tubby and crew back at the planning board all week long. They really don't have enough film on Marcus to pick up his weaknesses. The fact that he showed tremendpus ability to run with speed and power just compunds the problem of covering receivers. He appeared to have all the tools to become a top quarterback in the SEC. Hope his play this week shows that he is already there.

4. ronbono

ronbono Founding Member

ttttt

5. ronbono

ronbono Founding Member

6. BRETT

BRETT LSU FAN Staff Member

Welcome lsu nut and tigermark! Glad to have you aboard. Stick around and tell a friend. I think you'll like it here.

7. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

DITTO!