I want to register www.firetrevalberts.com

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerEducated, Nov 2, 2003.

1. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

I need someone with some "venture capital", and someone with web publishing experience.

I will donate all the content necessary, as well as do all research for free. There won't be much work to be done in that department, but you get the idea...

We need to get this idea rolling, quickly.

2. SpringTiger

SpringTiger Founding Member

Are you serious? Sure, the guy is a total idiot and almost unbearable, but why would you want to give him the pub?

3. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

I want the world to feel his ignorance spewed upon them as it has us, and to experience the feeling of having your pantsleg urinated on that is having him say anything about college football.

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

You can register the domain name yourself for as little as $10. Here is one place you can do it online. http://www.registerfly.com/ There are others. Within 10 minutes you will own that domain name for as long as you want to pay for it. You might have some fun with it but something like that is not going to make any money and no venture capitalist is going to invest in it. If you register the domain I can put you in touch with people who will build you as great a site as you are willing to pay them for. I could build the site for you myself and do it for free but my artistic talent is so limited that I can't even draw a decent stickman. If you have Front Page or some other web publishing software you can do it yourself. There are lots of places where you can get webhosting for about $8 a month.
    One of them I have used is http://www.hostsave.com

5. LSUinPA

LSUinPA Founding Member

Because he is an idiot, and he needs to know that. The only person that doesnt know Trev Albert is an idiot is Trev Albert. Its for his own good. :)

TE: If you want, for the site, I'll photoshop the "I'm stupid" tattoo onto a picture of Trev's (obviously empty) head. :D

Florida best in the SEC...sheesh...What more needs to be said??

6. JoeReckless

JoeReckless Founding Member

I had the same idea tonight. Same domain name and everything.

7. SpringTiger

SpringTiger Founding Member

I agree with that. No doubt. LSU could win the rest of their games, including a win over Oklahoma in the Sugar Bowl, and Trev Alberts would be on camera with that smug look, saying: "TCU is better than LSU. Hey, they went undefeated and would beat LSU if just given the opportunity. Also, Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, Ole Miss, Alabama, and Arkansas are better than LSU right now."

8. TennesseeTiger

TennesseeTiger Founding Member

And don't forget...

"LaTech is better than LSU. They just had a bad night."

...ala Herbstriet after the LSU-UGA game...

9. oxfordrebel12ll

oxfordrebel12ll Freshman

MARK MAY

I THINK U SHOULD PUT UP ONE FOR HIS BUDDY MARK MAY AS WELL... HES A BIGGER IDIOT THAN TREV.

10. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

Mark May is no einstein...but Trev Alberts obviously has some vindetta(sp?) against LSU. When LSU wins the SECCG, he will probably go on record with "Florida is still the best team in the SEC. They also have the best defense."