I want to see LSU win but.....

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by olVENICEdog, May 2, 2004.

1. olVENICEdog

olVENICEdog Founding Member

Let me tell you something boy. All we could do is talk $h8, until the first game. When the first defender makes a sack we will get buck. When the first WR makes a move on a short pass from Russell and streaks up the side for a score we will know who will lead this team. Saban seems to think he’s filled in the open holes. Our back-ups were damn good last year and our players that left would never go, w/out being a great role model and an on-field mentor to the younger guys. Let us just know that when game day roles around, in a few months we will be ready to wipe our @$$ with some plush beaver fur. Last year is over and the Tigers are looking at making another run at a NC but first we need to take care of the Beavers and than the rest of the SEC. It will be a great year regardless.

2. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West

They were out for blood in the SECCG, and still LSU beat them by a larger margin than the first meeting. I think LSU is in their heads and my opinion on that won't change until they beat us. I would pick UF as a loss if I had to pick one.

3. bayareatiger

bayareatiger If it's too loud YOU'RE TOO OLD

A tiger and a beaver are in the woods defecating alongside each other.

The tiger says to the beaver:
    "You ever have any problems with the $h*t stickin' to your fur?"

Beaver says: "Nope"

Tiger says: "Great"
    ...and proceeds to pick up the beaver & wipe his @$$ with it... :D :D :D

(Apologies to everybody who already knows this as a bear & rabbit joke - I couldn't resist using poetic license to administer tiger justice...)

4. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

I think that's all that the sane posters in this thread were saying. It's almost akin to winning the lottery 2 drawings straight. Possible but improbable. But, Hey BB says threepeat baby. I like his thought better.

5. olVENICEdog

olVENICEdog Founding Member

Ya better run beavea run beavea ruuuuuuunnnnn. :cuss: :cuss: :angry: