I was wrong, thanks for the negative rep!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by mccoy1000, May 26, 2005.

1. Richdog

Richdog 02 Cecilia alumni champs

LSU hosts regionals because the stadium is huge and they guarantee the ncaa more money than other areas, not because they're the best team in the area.
    btw, I don't think the #1 overall seed has EVER won the CWS. and Tulane will NOT be the one to break that streak. They might make it there, but won't win more than 2 games.

2. mcmikel

mcmikel Founding Member

That's why Arizona bailed out from hosting, no interest. LSU could be a #4 seed and host with the money doled out. The NCAA says that's changing, but I haven't seen them flooding the Eastern Seaboard with sites to prove the point. Austin and Baton Rouge are a close to annual locks.

3. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

So you would like to start arguing with me every day again in threads? Is that what you are trying to accomplish? I'd rather not.

For the record though, he is being called a Tulame becuase he IS a Tulame fan.

Also, you sure do seem to be trying very very hard to silence those of us that express our opinions about all of the complaining people. Yes, it truly would suck if people ran us off because we don't think like the majority - the complainers. :yelwink2:

4. LSUGradin99

When you are that old, one-liners are all ya got. :hihi: I understand what you mean by his posts.

As for the guy who started this thread, many of his posts were in the smack forum, then deleted by other mods. He's come here from the get go to start stuff. Based on those posts and a quick glance of his handfull of posts that are searchable, it is quite obvious he's a greenie weeny here to stir the pot. Just look at the title of this thread for an example - stirring the pot, looking to cause turmoil. Not surprising he was successful. Why should those of us who enjoy this forum and have contributed to it long-term tolerate a 10 post troublemaker?

5. USChater

USChater Founding Member

How come I cont get andy Rep. points, is it because Im not a money giver. Give a fellow tiger some love:hihi: :geauxtige

6. LSUGradin99

There, have a second green dot. :D

7. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Look here, son. If you can't handle someone disagreeing with you, then you ought to just find another time killer. You say your piece, I'll say mine and we'll just keep on "debating". I'll never agree with fans who can't stand that their team isn't the best game in and game out, year in year out. You keep pointing out perceived flaws and I'll keep pointing out the positives. You're the one with the bunched up drawers here.

8. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

You better listen, SabanFan has been in and out of a lot of years. :hihi:

9. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

And I plan to be here for a few more. One of the reasons I am going to live so long is that I don't get myself all worked up over the performance of young kids on a ball field. I am actually here to help you younguns live a long and stress free life. :hihi:

Also, I like to have fun. The more pissed off some one gets, the more I keep sticking the knife in. Can't you see that? :yelwink2:

10. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

You must be careful, at your age, not to have too much fun.:grin: