I will show Farrell, Sheen, Guillame, et. al what real celebrity is!

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Mr. Wonderful, Dec 11, 2002.

1. Mr. Wonderful

Mr. Wonderful Founding Member

Wait until I finish my petition of 1000 Women Who Strip Against War In Iraq petition. I already have Sparkles, Sindy, Bubbles, Cocoa and Imelda's signatures from Billy C. Clown Room in Winnipeg. I will be canvassing more adult entertainment centers in Winnipeg and the Dakotas during the Holiday season. That damn warmongering Sindee (spelled with a ee, instady of y) wouldn't sign the petition, but then again she gives poor lapdances anyway!
    If I don't get the full attention of MSNBC, CNN, CNBC, and The Washington Post and The NY Times did for their group of irrrelevants, I will be fully pissed. After all, I can guarantee my group of artists have pleased more consumers than Mike Farrell and Ed Asner have in the past 20 years!

2. Mr. Wonderful

Mr. Wonderful Founding Member

Sir Biggles, the "Catdaddy" of Atlanta "cathouses"

Is threatening to to "outdo" me with his canvassing of Atlanta establishments. I understand he has enrolled many of his favorite NBA and NFL stars to help him with his signature drive. He challenged me to match his numbers. I gladly accept his challenges since it is so important that these artist be heard as loud as Robert Guillame's. Perhaps you will be moved to meet this Sir Biggles challenge? The voice of our artists carry much weight and its the least we can do.

3. Biggles

Biggles Founding Member

To start I have the...

Indigo Girls, Mellisa Ethridge and Elton John....

3 men and a little lady...

4. JD

JD Founding Member

How can you, Mr. Wonderful, argue with Guillame? A celebrity of the highest order, playing the house negro in the unforgettable "Benson". Some realism in television And Mike Farrel - wow - his resume of movie credits is too long for me to begin to expound upon.