I would like to see more Woman's basketball coverage on this site

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by SuzanneTigeress, Nov 21, 2003.

1. I am very disappointed that very few have engaged in our most important athletic event at LSU. Coach Gunter has put together a team this season the likes of which Pat Summit or Leon Barrimore would be envious of. Please PACK the PMAC for our women't team.

While the Ole Miss game is important our upcoming women's basketball game is much more so because it will determine our season ending seeding in the big tourney.

So lets geaux big purple and gold and fight fight fight.:geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux:

2. mesquite tiger

mesquite tiger Diabolical Genius

um...um...speechless.

what she said...go Sue, go PMAC, just go...do it!

3. DDTigerFan

DDTigerFan Back from the Dead

Take it to the Lady Tigers forum, woman! Just joking. I'll be at the women's ball games.

4. mesquite tiger

Suzanne,

The person you need to talk to about this is TIGEREDUCATED.

He has the POWER...just ask him.

5. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

Mesquite...pray tell, do what do you speak of when you ascribe this so called "power" to me?

Spill it!

6. mesquite tiger

don't lie TE....you are TigerForums. Brett will give you moderator power soon, I can see it. And soon we will all be banned at some point for crossing you, then reinstated after you simmer down some and feel we have served our internet sentence. The power Brett gives you will also allow you to make this forum all sue gunter, all the time...just like Suzanne wants.

For all I know, you may be Brett.....

You are like Neo in the Matrix...you are the choosen one.

EMPRACE IT...IT IS YOUR POWER TE!

7. mesquite tiger

by the way...I am in an overly good mood today because of the game tomorrow, thus all the sarcasism spewing from my keyboard.

8. TigerEducated

Mesquite...What are you talking about?

Are you serious?

Besides, if anyone turned this board over to me...It'd go to hell in a handbasket rather quickly...

Does anyone remember the "Backpage Girls" on Tiger Weekly's back page each week?

Mmmmmmm....A new section would be much appreciated...

9. TigerEducated

By the way, Mesquite Tiger...

I would NEVER ban an LSU fan...Unless they did something detrimental to the very site itself...

Controversy-in my experience-generates interest...

Seems like I get more e-mails about posts where I go against the grain than I do when I make a lovely, pro-LSU, Purple and Gold Oakley-clad posts...

Just my $0.02

10. mesquite tiger

i was wondering where i stood with you after my "hope Jamarcus is ready" post a few weeks back.

boy were you pissed