I would not pass on Tebow!!

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by TigerCliff, Mar 18, 2010.

1. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

It was Southern Miss, but that's not important right now. I'd say, mechanics-no, arm-yes. He always had a cannon.

2. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

Oops, thanks for the correction. One should not post before coffee in the morning.:hihi:

3. martin

martin Banned Forever

no. i want to carve my eyeballs out every time i see that absurd jump pass.

4. martin

martin Banned Forever

tebow was a product of the talent around him, nothing more. yeah great he is "tough". he also a no-talent ass clown that throws like my grandma. he should quit football and take up the ministry immediately because he wont have half the career of jacob hester, who has the same skillset.

5. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

It was Tebow that called Hester the "war daddy". Funny you said that.

6. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

The same statement can be made about almost every skill position player on almost every team.

7. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Naa, Tebow is a gifted athlete with talent to spare. He's just kind of a Cub Scout.

8. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

I don't see him working as an RB. I mean the guy could run people over in college but that won't translate in the pros unless you're a guy like Brandon Jacobs. TE could work but I wouldn't write him off as a QB just yet. There's a slight chance that could work.

9. Deceks7

Deceks7 Founding Member

Gus Malzahn was hired to help him over the past couple of weeks when he was getting ready for his pro day. Want to bet that will be used against the Florida coaches during recruiting...

10. martin

martin Banned Forever

and almost every skill player on almost every team doesnt make it in the NFL.

also, many NFL quarterbacks go to smaller schools and actually have skill instead of simply winning with the surrounding cast. roethlisberger, farvre, pennington. there are many examples of busts that come from wide open college systems that cant play worth a damn in the NFL. tebow is an extreme example of a product of the system, and will positively me a magnificent failure if he is used as a qb.

when you go to florida and throw to people like percy harvin, who is about to be a massive star, you look better than you are.