I would say 95% of the people I talk to are positive LSU will lose on Sat Night!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerCliff, Oct 5, 2010.

1. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

Well ...

Let's not forget .. LSU and Jarret Lee put up 21 points against a better FL team in 2008 in the Swamp ... and Lee didn't have Ridley to pull the running game.

In contrast, JJ only put up 3 points against FL last year in the Valley.

Is the picture getting clearer for ya??? If Miles starts Lee and lets him play the overwhelming majority of the time [like all of it] ... and the offense doesn't commit a bunch of stupid penalties, I say we put up 21+ points on Sat.

You need to lighten up on JLee. He's not half the atrocious QB you make him out to be.

:geaux:

2. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Cool story bro.

3. kluke

kluke Founding Member

Does the outstanding individual efforts include turnovers and brain fart penalties?

4. JayB

JayB Never Forget 31

that's almost as delusional as the people calling for les' head for not winning a championship every year. hope and expectations are two vastly different entities. at least to me it appears that they are. the only thing i expect out of LSU and its players is that they play as hard as they can and represent the university and state in a positive manner. so far they have exceeded those expectations.

1 person likes this.
  5. batiger

batiger Founding Member

I say Lee starts and puts 40+ on the Gators in the Swamp...

What?

It could happen.

6. TigerCliff

TigerCliff Veteran Member

I thought the Gators would be much better than what I am seeing. I have seen the Bama team play a good but not great Hog team and the Hogs gave the game to Sabama!!!

Sabama have not play one other good team and they have not played a great team. I think that SC might give them a go on the road Sat and I am sure LSU and Auburn will give them a go.

The Gators couldn't handle a average bama D and I am sure they can't handle the Tigers. LSU vs Tenn was one of those games we lose every year. 4 turn overs and we lose 90% of the time. God wanted Lsu to win that game and that is all I have to say about the Tenn game.

It is all about Lee and Crowton losing some of his control. Les is working with Gongales to ease the old man out and put more of a Gonzales/Miles work on the OC team. Crowton and JJ out and Lee/Miles/Gonzales in!!!

that is my story and it will unfold on Sat.

7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Just because you are able to see things in real time and realize that LSU has very little chance of beating Fla at home does not mean you have given up on the team. I for one doubt that we win. Does that mean I; lol, can't belive I'm going to do this, "want" them to lose? No of course not. I want them to drag floridas ass like never before. I "WANT" to see this offense look like it has 5+ years of top 7 recruiting classes on it. The problem is we are 5 games in and we have yet to look like anything close to that. Maybe, just freaking maybe if grosse tete lets Lee take enough snaps to get into a groove we might see it. The problem is I "expect" miles to play JJ for a pos. then lee, then jj, then lee. Look, I hope I'm wrong. I want him to prove me wrong. I want us to win big but you know and I know we will get more of the same.

8. P&G_wheelz007

P&G_wheelz007 Football anyone?

In 2008, we beat:

App St, North Texas, Auburn (26-21) and Miss St (34-24) before Florida spanked us 51-21. Florida won the National Championship that year.

In 2010 we've beaten:

North Carolina, Vandy, Miss St, West Virginia and Tennessee. Much better competition than in 2008.

Also, I'd argue, we have shown flashes of brilliance - 30 points in the 1st half against UNC.... no points allowed in the 1st half against Vandy and Miss St, and we jumped on WVU 17-0 before they got back in the ball game.

My last point, Florida 2010 isn't nearly as good as Florida 2008, and LSU 2010 has a much better defense than LSU 2008.

I'm calling it: Tigers Win 20-17!!!

:crystal::geaux::crystal::geaux::crystal:

9. Bayou Bengal11

Bayou Bengal11 ~Orlando Tiger Coonass~

If Lee wouldve gotten more snaps (a lot more snaps) pre Tenn game...I might think we have a semi chance this weekend in the swamp...however, not liking our chances on the road against who I still believe is the second best team in the SEC right now (R-kansas a very close third)

10. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Yes Yes and Yes! However someone was just too damned stubborn