Ideas for a weekend road trip?

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by wjray, Aug 11, 2014.

1. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

I won two tickets to the Astro's game the night before we play Whiskey. I won on a trivia question or something. I've got friends flying in from ATL. Family also flying in from BTR. Got a full house. But I do need a vacation.
    I am making a quick trip to BTR this weekend, but I've loaned out the house already.

2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Well, Oklahoma is nice this time of year. Get yer ass up here. We can knock back a few cold ones whilst we chase little white balls around the pasture. Any of you coullions are welcome at the casa de Toups any time. Better hurry though, I finally figured out I have WAY more house than what I need so this bitch is going on the market soon. Gonna down size to something smaller that backs up to a golf course with a pool that I can fill with strippers when the ol lady is off on girls weekend. ;)

**forgot the disclaimer, all except one, he knows who he is**

KyleK and LSUDad like this.
  3. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

This is one of the reasons I'm heading to BTR, fixing to downsize also, downsize one house. I put a For Sale By Owner sign up, now I have 8 people that want to look at it.

4. shane0911

I get it, I didn't like this damn castle from the minute I laid eyes on it but thats the type of shit you do to make a woman happy. Yet another reason why this is the LAST damn time I ever sign another MC. Once I screw this one up beyond repair the beast gets unleashed on the world. Look the hell out.

LSUDad likes this.
  5. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Now you understand why I cut directly to the chase . . .

StaceyO and shane0911 like this.
  6. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

Men can make women swear off marriage, too, you know.

7. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Ha! Don't I know it! I even had one change teams . . . but she was probably a switch-hitter anyway.

StaceyO likes this.
  8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

That happened to me one time. I should have suspected something when she beat me at tennis. Oh, well, at least it wasn't arm wrestling

9. shane0911

Really? To borrow from the great Chris Rock, Nelson Mandela was held prisoner for 27 years, TWENTY SEVEN YEARS!!! gets out goes home and can't make it 180 days before he is crying to GTFO.