If Auburn and Tuberville...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by BigETigerFan, Oct 22, 2002.

1. MobileBengal

MobileBengal Founding Member

Well now, I didnt say that. I dont think there was anything Davey and Toefield could have done to save us from the 650 total yards Florida put up on us. The thing that hurt us the most was the very young and inexperienced secondary. Im not trying to make excuses, I was just pointing out that we, in fact, did not have Davey.

After looking at the stats it is interesting to note that Devery Henderson filled in for Toefield and rushed for 87 yards. Also, Dominick Davis only had three yards rushing.....because he was on the other side of the ball. He did have a couple tackles.

2. chuck

chuck Founding Member

No, I understand . .

I was just being difficult . . :) . .

but I think I prove my point . . our entire team is young, most of our starters are redshirt sophomores are younger. I think we are talented but inexperienced. A lot of the guys that were recruited early on in CTT's time have left the team b/c they couldn't compete with the talent that CTT was bringing in.

3. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Chuck,
    Several years ago LSU had a great recruiter by the name of Jerry Stovall. Problem is, he couldn't coach a lick. I think you guys may be faced with the same situation with one huge exception. Stovall epitomized class. Tubby has none!