If Bama pulls the upset this weekend, this could decide the West...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TerryP, Oct 22, 2007.

1. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

Not all that healthy? Our starting QB just got back to 100% (and celebrated by dropping over 3 bills on the stout AU defense), and our #1 reciever just came back (and celebrated with a near bill). Sure, Dorsey is a little dinged, and Alexander is out for the season. But, other than that, we're as healthy as we've been since VT (on whom we dropped 600 yards). And I must correct you, ONE reciever has been dropping passes lately. Maybe you didn't notice, but our #3 just made a sick catch to put down the Warplaineaglesmen. Don't underestimate our air attack. Be prepared, Matt Flynn is going to slice & dice you.

The year of the upset? I'm sure you will be. :thumb:

2. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

Fixed it for him.

3. CalcoTiger

CalcoTiger Live Long and Prosper IVI

If this season has taught us anything is that on any given day one team can beat another.

If both teams play to their potential LSU wins right now with a little more talent.

As much as i say screw Saban he will have them ready and you know by past experience the officials are gonna try to screw us.

Officials are good for at least 10 Bama points.

We are gonna have to play well and we cant turn the ball over like we have been and we need to cause some turnovers.

Early in the year we were doing that but lately not so much.

I see this game being won in the trenches.

Whoever runs it the best and doesnt turn it over is gonna win.

JPW is a good qb and if Pelini sits back like he has been then i see Bama offense moving the ball.

2 people like this.
  4. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

I'm afraid you should do your research Dude before making accusations.
    You say our defensive line hasn't been dominant against good OL's then you have a decent and not a good OL?
    I was basicly joking about ZERO chance but truthfully I give Bama a 40% chance of winning this game, 35% home game, 5% Saban on the sidelines.
    One more thing, defense usually wins games and I'll take LSU's over yours anyday.Saban will soon be 0-2 against LSU, lets look at the last time Saban played LSU when I post my prediction in the LSU vs Bama game thread.
    A few stats courtesy of the Dude!

:lsup:
    Total Defense - #6
    Pass Defense - #4
    Rush Defense - #6

bama
    Total Defense - #33
    Pass Defense - #63
    Rush Defense - #38

So Bama is #63 in pass Defense and # 38 in rush Defense and thats with St Nick as coach!
    I'm just scared.:hihi:
    Terry P, you were correct!:grin:

1 person likes this.
  5. TheDude

TheDude I'm calmer than you.

No, the West was decided last weekend in Baton Rouge. Taking bama to the woodshed is a forgone conclusion.

6. RedElephants

RedElephants Founding Member

You are not seeing my point...:dis:

LSU has better talent...yes. LSU should win...

What I am saying is that any given Saturday teams go down. You're starting to sound like a ESPN analyst talking about the USC/Stanford game before hand--comparing stats and saying they have no chance.

Compare their stats to each other...I'm sure they aren't even as close as Alabama is to LSU.

7. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

Any further updates on Dorsey?

8. luvdimtigers

luvdimtigers Founding Member

Miles said it was a sprain and he should be back. But... I l love Miles, but I don't believe anything he says when it comes to injuries!!

9. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

One more. Is he having "hammy" problems or was that just cramps the other night?

10. luvdimtigers

luvdimtigers Founding Member

The way he retuned, it looked more like cramps, I saw them stretching him out, so I'm guessing cramps, but like I said, it's easier to get info out of Bush about terrorist interogations than Miles about injuries.

1 person likes this.