If Bobby Knight becomes available next season.......

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by snorton938, Mar 5, 2004.

1. col reb

col reb Founding Member

Bobby Knight

Bobby Knight and Woody Hayes. Two very intelligent individuals. Both history buffs. Proven winners. Proven butts. I would not allow either one to clean my toilets. With their egos, I would have to buy gold fixtures and use Kentwood water for bathing. LSU has way too much pride to sell their souls. Victories are expensive but not that much. IMO, Saban would not even argue with Knight, much less a fight. Saban knows football is king at LSU and I don't think Knight could accept that. Baseball is also way up there. Do you think Knight would accept third place?

2. snorton938

snorton938 Founding Member

lsu has too much pride......let's see dwayne scales.....c.j....oh i mean the guy that couldn't be bothered to stand up for the nat'l anthum when he was with the nuggets........look dawg.......bobby knight brings a no-nosensce approach to the game......if you really want a winner that is how you go...........

3. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

TigerForums is getting too big. We need some kind of screening system. If you post 50 times without an intelligent remark you are banned. Snorton, you've got 6 more tries.

4. snorton938

5 more and it's a charm......

5. col reb

col reb Founding Member

standing for the flag?

If he had refused to stand at LSU, I doubt Mr. Jackson would have been a crowd favorite. He may have been good, but I just don't see the LSU Nation as one that can be bought.........by money or victories. LSU will stand with you and go "toe to toe." If you beat them, you better not laugh and get over confident. Next year, you may feel like laughing before the game. But you will look rather stupid when you laugh and realize half of your teeth have been knocked down your throat.

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Just post something that everybody know is profound like
    E = MC2 and you will be in good standing with SabanFan for at least another 50 posts.

:D

7. snorton938

what in the hell are you talking about?????

8. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Einstein? Theory of relativity? And what the hell does MC Hammer have to do with anything? We need Bobby Knight!! Snorton...YOU'RE FIRED!!

9. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

I think we would be much better off with Jerry Tarkanian instead
    of Bobby Knight......IMO

10. bayareatiger

bayareatiger If it's too loud YOU'RE TOO OLD

Hell. I think we'd be better off with Dave Bliss than Bobby Knight at this point...