If i were an LSU fan...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by BaylorGuy314, Jun 8, 2003.

1. BaylorGuy314

BaylorGuy314 Freshman

...I would stay away from BaylorFans.com for a while. They are pretty sour over there right now.

You have to understand, can you imagine, this kind of game on sunday (an asskicking) happening 8 or 9 times in a ROW during football season? What about 5 or 6 times during Basketball season the past year too? What if your baseball team hadn't been to Omaha since '78, even tho' you've had a lot of great teams, and you win the Friday game 4-1, get really close on Saturday, and just get your ass kicked on sunday?

We've been left with moral victories all year because basketball was down and our football has been terrible, so the "We suck" attitude has sunk in a lot over on Baylorfans.com. It's really just high expectations after a terrible football & basketball year that are pissing em off over there, but nevertheless, moral victories are hard to come by in that situation. Just a forewarning. Good job coming back and winning it the hard way by taking 2. Good luck in Omaha.

2. TennesseeTiger

TennesseeTiger Founding Member

Don't take it out on LSU fans because of what happened. I don't think there's any shame in the way Baylor played. They were playing a team with a strong baseball tradition and nearly swept them...

3. BaylorGuy314

BaylorGuy314 Freshman

I agree Tennessee, but they are still sour none-the-less.

Good job, good series. Good luck in Omaha.