If Jarrett Lee starts against Ole Miss.....

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Cajun Sensation, Nov 14, 2009.

1. RHans405

RHans405 Let's Roll

You're right. Lee has improved. Now neither the offense or defense can catch his passes. :D

2 people like this.
  2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Lee looked really, really bad. He almost got Tolliver killed, aided by a blatent spear by the Tech safety. At times he just throws the ball up like he is playing smear the queer. I don't care what LSU has to do, some stem cell research, whatever, get Jefferson healthy. Lee has a big arm, but just hasn't been accurate.

3. LSU-SIU

LSU-SIU Founding Member

Don't worry you'll have a plenty of chances to see Jefferson be ineffective at moving the offense over the next couple of weeks just like the last 3 months. You can change the players but you will still have Crowton the genius up in the booth.

4. CajunPunk

CajunPunk TF's Resident Realist

True. Like against Auburn and the first half of the Bama game.

GTFO

5. BFM08

BFM08 Founding Member

Auburn!! ? Hahahahahahhahahahahah. Have you watched them play? That's a quality team! Wake up dude

6. LSU-SIU

LSU-SIU Founding Member

LSU had 7 points through 2.5 quarters against Alabama, unless you were watching something I was not... LSU is near last in offense in the SEC and very near the bottom college wide. The offense is exactly the same as they were at the beginning of the year, chances of any significant improvement this year.... very small.

Auburn has a very bad defense, I would say horrid.

7. TRUE2LSU

TRUE2LSU Founding Member

Come on guys! Give the Lee bashing a break. He is just a kid playing football! I am sure he knows he did not play well tonight! He did the best he could and that was obviously good enough, because we won the game.Let's just all be happy our Tigers pulled out a win tonight! There is no need in bashing a college kid! If he was your son, would you want everyone and their brother on this board ragging on him because he did not play well enough to suit them! WE WON!!! BE HAPPY FOR TONIGHT! :geaux:

8. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

You're right....I HATE to trash the guy. I'm really not trying to...but I am stating my thoughts that if he starts against Ole Miss we will lose.

If that's trashing him, then I guess I'm guilty as charged. I think trashing him is saying words like "sucks" and the like. I steered clear of that type of thing.

We will lose in Oxford if he starts, though. No offense, JL.

9. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

Well that good because in today's world and economy you never know.
    There are a lot of people with problems ready to go over the edge and these things sometimes help push them overboard.

Now, your last comment seems kinda rude but I'll ignore it!:tigereye:

1 person likes this.
  10. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

what kills me about Jarrett Lee, is that he is probably a really good kid, and this sucks, but after last season and the way the fanbase wanted to lynch him basically, he had a chance last week to put the naysayers to bed, and couldn't come through, he had another opportunity to put the naysayers to bed against LA Tech, and failed there too. He is a back up, unless he plays at some other school.

Happy about the win, hope we get it together before a big road game next week.