If Jarrett Lee starts against Ole Miss.....

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Cajun Sensation, Nov 14, 2009.

1. northernvatiger

northernvatiger Founding Member

[TRUE2LSU;1012320]Come on guys! Give the Lee bashing a break. He is just a kid playing football! I am sure he knows he did not play well tonight! He did the best he could and that was obviously good enough, because we won the game.Let's just all be happy our Tigers pulled out a win tonight! There is no need in bashing a college kid! If he was your son, would you want everyone and their brother on this board ragging on him because he did not play well enough to suit them! WE WON!!! BE HAPPY FOR TONIGHT! :geaux:[/QUOTE]

A win is a win, ugly or not. I really do feel bad for JL -- horrible position to be in last year, effectively a sacrificial lamb. Unfortunately, it appears he has not improved, certainly not enough to start at this level... I hope JJ is back next week.

:geauxtige

1 person likes this.
  2. LSU-SIU

LSU-SIU Founding Member

He had zero chance to put the naysayers to bed. He could have hit one or two of the deep balls that he over threw... other than that... the play calls should have been RUN... only 5 in the box most of the night.

3. Ch0sn0ne

Ch0sn0ne At the Track

If he was my kid I would make him transfer so my friends would stop effin with me about him.

:hihi:

1 person likes this.
  4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

If he would have led this team to a decisive victory, instead of grounding the ball, and throwing up prayers off his back foot, getting our receivers killed, completely over throwing wide open people deep, throwing the wr screens behind the receivers, throwing the ball behind the backs coming out of the backfield, etc. etc. Maybe everyone who has trashed this kid would have finally put it to rest. I am not saying they would throw him on their shoulders and walk him around the stadium like Rudy, but he could have done alot for his reputation, and he failed.

5. CajunPunk

CajunPunk TF's Resident Realist

He was 10-17 with a TD and no INTs against one of the best D's in the country. We had poise and a chance... until Lee stepped in.

Auburn's D is bad, but I bet La Tech's is pretty close, and look how great Lee looked. Get a grip, bro.

6. Bengal Buddy

Bengal Buddy Founding Member

Jefferson will be back next week.

7. LSU-SIU

LSU-SIU Founding Member

And the offense will be just as bad, switch out any player you want... it's not going to matter.

8. roynav

roynav free your mind

And if Lee starts and they win, will you stand outside the stadium with a "kick me" sign?

9. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

It is more than obvious that JJ is the better QB and he gives us the better chance to win.

10. CajunPunk

CajunPunk TF's Resident Realist

It isn't that obvious so some people.