If Pelini continues to coach and scheme

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by True Grit, Oct 14, 2007.

1. True Grit

True Grit Founding Member

I dont give a hell about what you think of me. If you hate my posts then dont read them, I wont lose any sleep.

2. True Grit

I think we should have put McCray at corner and put Jones or Coleman in at nickle/dime. McCray could play corner if needed.

3. True Grit

Why are people not counting the OTs? The D should have stepped up in those situations, they didnt.

I think we say a much more agressive gameplan from Pelini against Auburn. Similar to last year.

4. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

Because the Offense get's the ball in FG range to start the drive. Of course they're gonna score more pts. That's why it's set up that way, to put points on the board.

5. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

I think we face a much less capable quarterback this week than we have the last two games. We can afford to be more agressive. Tebow and Woodson were capable of exploiting blitzes and man coverage and TOP DEFENSES have to cover all their bases against them.

Cox doesn't present that kind of threat, he can be had and he will be. Pellini knows what he's doing and that's damned obvious to me.

6. offshoretrash

offshoretrash Founding Member

I think the samething. Chad is fast enough to cover a slot reciever and big enough to play the run. This would put a stop to those dink passing plays UK and UF completed on us.

I don't think anyone is saying BP is not a good DC or that he should be fired BUT we have the talent to stop anyone and eveyone every night, the only other logical explanation is the coaches not putting the players in the postion to make the plays.

In the Florida game we had a LB on Percy Harvin most of the night WTF up with that? Same thing in the UK game. Our base defense nor anyone elses can match up with a GOOD spread offense. These two games proved it. We are gonna have to use the extra safetys and corners more. What is BP scared of? We have some talented guys that can step in there and make plays why not use them?

7. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

That is not the point. About 90% of this board hates your attitude. The point is that you have been around long enough to quit being a freeloader. Pony up the 20 bucks.